“Customer Service Orientation” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Stockbridge, United States
“Customer Service Orientation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Front desk at this hotel truly take the time to assure guest satisfaction. Hotel convenient on I-75 to Florida, has a rather nice restaurant for this type of hotel with rather decent food, and a heated indoor pool.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

mattptucker, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Susan T,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our entire team is committed to guest satisfaction and I am glad you noticed our commitment. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you through the Tifton area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I was driving from Sarasota to Atlanta and decided to stop for the evening around 11:30 pm. I usually go to a Hampton or Courtyard, but must say I was really surprised by how much I liked this property. The lobby is very impressive and did not feel like a typical hotel off the interstate. I wanted a king bed, and without a reservation, only suites were available. But, at $129, it was only $20 more than a regular room, so I went for it. Not bad.

Here's why I liked this hotel so much: the AC/Heat unit was not one of those awful units that is under the window and shake and rattle all night every time they cycle on and off. This hotel had the kind of system you usually find at a real Hilton or Marriott. It was built in the wall and completely quiet. Amazing, I have never seen this type of high end AC at a hotel at this price point. I didn't even need my ear plugs.

The hallways were beautiful, wide and well lit, and again, looked like they belonged in a regular Hilton. The bathroom was spacious and looked brand new. Rather than one of those terrible mini coffee makers like most places, they has a Keurig in the room with a selection of K-cups. A nice touch.

Other areas were A plus as well: a free business center with two internet-connected PCs for guest use, and a really nice and well equipped exercise room.They charge $10 for breakfast, but I'd rather have the option than have it hidden in the room cost. I left at 5 am before breakfast service started, so felt like I wasn't paying for something I didn't use. Overall, I was really impressed and would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jamckinnon, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Reldim,
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments regarding your experience during your visit to our hotel. I am delighted you had an enjoyable stay with us. We can’t wait to have you as our guest again soon!
Abingdon, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Spent the night here while on a trip to Tampa. Service was excellent. For the price the room
was disappointing. A little on the small side, and dated. But room was clean. Breakfast is not
included in price of stay. For a full breakfast for two add another 20 dollars. I would not stay
here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Frank222r,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your experience during your visit to our hotel. I am disappointed to see that your stay was not very good due to due to the size and furnishings of your guestroom and also the fact that breakfast was not included in your stay. We do offer a Bed & Breakfast rate which offers the cost of breakfast to be included in the room rate; this also offers 50% savings off of the normal breakfast price. I would like to encourage you to give our hotel another chance.

Again, thank you for your feedback
Milledgeville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

I love staying in Hilton Garden Inns and found this one to be one of the most beautiful and well maintained in all of my trips. I would invite any traveler to feel safe and very comfortable here in Tifton, GA. The staff is welcoming and the rooms and food are worth coming back for. I would definitely stay here again on future trips.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

jamckinnon, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on your recent visit. We are delighted that you found our location one of the most beautiful and well maintained HGI’s you have visited. Our team works very hard to ensure we provide excellent accommodations, food and beverage offerings and service. We hope you see you again on your future trips!
Nicholasville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

I was really disappointed with the price of breakfast, I have been to other chains that offer a continental breakfast for free. I chose to take my family to McDonalds instead of eating at the hotel. Other than that, my family enjoyed the stay, the kids had fun in the pool.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

jamckinnon, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Unfortunately, the Hilton Garden Inn brand does not offer complimentary breakfast. However, we do offer a Bed & Breakfast Deal that includes breakfast in the room rate and offers up to a 50% discount off of the normal price of breakfast. We are delighted to see that other than this small issue you and your family had an enjoyable stay. We hope you have the opportunity to have you and your family as our guest again.
Iowa City, Iowa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

The Hilton Gardens are for the most part a wonderful chain. We stay at them frequently. This particular hotel though needs to work on it's service. We had a problem with how our breakfast was ordered, asking for medium cooked eggs and getting almost raw runny eggs. The wait staff didn't like having to re-do them and gossiped and complained within ear shot the whole time we tried to finish the rest of our breakfast. I wouldn't stay here if you are planning on doing anything but sleep.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Anniowacity
I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel and restaurant. I understand that you were disappointed with your breakfast and the level of service, I have brought your comments to our culinary team and we are actively working to keep issues like these from being repeated. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences and the next time you are in area we would love to have you come back to see the changes we have made and provide feedback. Thank you once again for your comments.
Climax, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was very impressed with hotel. It was a friendly place and very comfortable after a long day of meetings. The business office was great when I needed to do some research. The whirlpool and pool was wonderful for relaxing.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

jamckinnon, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed our accommodations, pool and whirlpool and business center facilities. We look forward to having the opportunity to have you as our guest again soon.