“Great Spot”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Burlington, Canada
“Great Spot”
Reviewed May 11, 2011

This is a spot we will stay again on our trips from Ontario to Florida. It exceeded our expectations and the dinner and breakfast where exactly what we wanted after being on the road all day with another day of driving ahead.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MarilynBB

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Houston
Reviewed April 12, 2011

We were traveling through and made the call to stop at this HGI. It is typical for the brand with a few outstanding exceptions. First, the service of the front desk was superb! Professional, friendly service which went over and above the norm to accomodate our family.

Next, a young gentleman brought up the roll-away and re-arranged the furniture without asking so as to optimize the space in the room. He then went to get extra bed linens, and made up the sofa bed without hesitation. Later that evening, I then saw him diligently sweeping the floor downstairs in the lobby at 10pm at night. I wanted to give him a job! Great customer service and work ethic!

Breakfast the next morning was delicious (the cook loves heavy cream and butter) and served with a smile. All in all, great value, wonderful and friendly service. I know where I am stopping next time I drive through Georgia! Thanks HGI Tifton for a lovely stay!

Room Tip: Be nice, polite and cheerful!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Superbeet
Pataskala, Ohio
Reviewed April 6, 2011

When I called to make a reservation, the hotel didn't have any queen rooms available, but we were given a suite for the price of a king room. Perfect for a family with children! Upon check-in, we receive food vouchers for breakfast. There's a buffet or hot breakfast made-to-order. The pool is heated. Our room was very quiet and clean. We will be sure to stay at a Hilton Garden Inn again.

Room Tip: Ask about AAA
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank sls6201
Rochester Hills, MI
Reviewed February 28, 2011

The Inn was great. Their staff called me a couple of days prior to arrival to ask if there was anything special that I wanted. The junior suite we had was excellent complete with two flat screen TVs. Bathroom was clean and fresh. We had room service one night and the food was hot and cooked as requested. The cooked to order breakfast was served in a timely fashion and again cooked as requested. The equipment in the fitness center was in good working order.

Great value and excellent service.

Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RochesterHills_MIJrk
missouri
Reviewed February 3, 2011

Very nice room, with refrigerator and oh the beds...so comfy. This hotel was two years old but appeared brand new. Obviously it is well managed. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was served for a minimal cost. Five dollars for a buffet and ten dollars for a cooked breakfast. Tell your friends...right off the interstate, perfect for out trip to Florida. Only one small glitch. The rooms aren't very sound proof. I was awakened by voices in the morning, sound coming through the bath room walls. I'd still go back!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
hampton, ge
Reviewed December 10, 2010

Clean spacious room, comfortable beds, friendly attentive staff, quick, easy check in and out. No unpleasant suprises. Convenient to restaurants and the interstate highway.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed December 9, 2010

My niece had a wedding in Tifton and set asied a bank of rooms for us to use to get the reduced rate. My niece made the reservations for us. I noticed she put the wrong dates for my parents and myself. She had us arriving Wednesday when we were arriving Thursday. I called the hotel, gave the reservation number and was told the reservation couldn't be found. I gave the name of the wedding party and was told I didn't have a reservation. The person answering the phone just booked another reservation for us. When we arrived all was good, we thought. Then weeks later we find out they are charging my niece's new family for our "no show" nights.

I tried calling the manager, John and explaining the situation, but he is adament someone has to pay for the "no show" nights. Be careful if you make reservations and change the dates. It seems like a scam to me to get me to pay for extra nights we didn't need that I tried to cancel. They are making me pay for their poor service and inexperience with group reservations.

• Stayed October 2010