“Good place to stay”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I like hotels where I can unload from my car to the room. We usually have a lot of medical equipment so it is easier. Our room was clean, comfortable and the value was great. I felt safe and it was conveniently located by the highway. The staff was very friendly and registration (without a reservation) went very fast. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DawnDB

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean and comfortable. We were traveling with family and needed space to park a flatbed trailer hitched to a pickup. The staff were able to show us a convenient spot to park. There was an outstanding Mexican Restaurant next door for our late-night dinner. Great price for the rooms. We would stay here again if our travels take us thru Tifton.

1  Thank LizzyWA
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Pretty standard for the price. Located by the Interstate it was surprisingly quiet in the room. The bed was comfortable. There was a overstuffed recliner. The TV was positioned so that it was next to impossible to use the remote from any place other than the bed. There was only one set of stairs to access the second floor, so the walk from the car to the room with luggage was somewhat inconvenient. The breakfast was cereal, bagels and muffins with coffee and juices. All in all, about what you would expect from a budget priced, Interstate adjacent motel.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We did need a hotel .. very tired of driving from Florida .. most of the hotels at the area were full so we did go to the Econo Lodge . Our surprise !! the room was like all new .. big bedroom , clean , fridge, microwave and good size bathroom . Very impressive ... we didn't expect so much . Yeah , we miss the free breakfast but we needed some rest . A waffle house is close so no big deal.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The inside of the room was fine...Relatively clean, though I did not feel comfortable barefoot on the carpet (though not sure I would anywhere pets are allowed). There was a $10 pet fee which i was aware of....

The gal at the front desk, Priti (sp?) was very nice and very accommodating...

However, outside our room was an open garbage pail that must have been filled with dog waste...Every time I walked past it I got a whiff...Ugh.

Also, by the vending and ice machines, when we checked in around 5 pm on Friday, I saw at least 5 dead cockroaches (the big palmetto bug type)...At least they were dead and they were not in our room. By the next morning there were probably 8 of them, and by the time we left at 10 am, the were still there...Not very appealing...

I let the front desk know and hopefully they were cleaned up...Though there were a couple of housekeepers wandering around and it didn't seem that they noticed anything.

Also, till about 1 am, there were people in and out of their rooms and i could hear them through the windows and doors...Kept me awake.

I will definitely find another pet-friendly hotel next year for our annual drive up to camp for my daughter.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Stayed just one nite after reading other reviews, and I am completely satisifed :)
Great Front desk, got a beautiful room and my pet was accepted too!
Well Done, will always stay when in the neighborhood!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We han a cupon from the flyers you pickup at roadside rest, making this place afordable. We stayed in a room with a king size bed and lots of space. It was clean had coffie pot, microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer and new big screen tv. Very convenient to restaurant,stores and interstate.
It was quiet and the bed comfortable.
Would definitely stay hear again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tifton
Quality Inn Tifton
Hampton Inn Adel
Hampton Inn Adel
#1 of 4 in Adel
Comfort Inn & Suites Tifton

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!