“Okay but need to improve in some areas”

Three Graces at The Lankford Manor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Find yourself in southern splendor at Three Graces. Whether you desire a meeting and retreat facility or a cozy bed and breakfast, whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, Three Graces is a place of inspirations, delight, and personalized service. Here you'll enjoy old Southern charm wrapped in twenty-first century luxury and amenities, with the added benefit of individual attention. Our beautifully appointed private suites are available for overnight stays or an afternoon in preparation of your day's event. Private verandahs, en suite baths, and turn down service are just a few of the luxuries you'll enjoy during your stay at Three Graces....
“Okay but need to improve in some areas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I have only been to this establishments for small events and parties! I am commenting on my last visit for a bridal shower! I was beyond amazed that the manager was more then a little rude to the woman who was giving the shower for a soon to be bride! The manager acted like she was put out to do anything the customer asked! It's bad when one of the waitresses apologies for her bosses actions because their customer was so upset! The food was okay not amazing! One thing that really bothered me was we weren't going to eat until the bride got there and they set the food up almost 45 minutes before we were suppose to eat......shrimp in the hot sun on a buffet table without any shade in the south ga heat is a big no no!!! Customer asked for the shrimp to be taken back in to keep cool bc of the heat and again that was met with attitude! Great building, so charming but there needs to be some serious improvements on their interaction with customers (this the second time I've seen some questionable reactions to very easy customer request)! The success of your business depends on how customers feel they were treated!

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Gebradford

Jacksonville
“Beautiful Setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stopped here for lunch before visiting the Agrirama. It has a beautiful patio for a peaceful meal in nice weather. The service was excellent and a delicious meal was presented beautifully. One of the most generous portions of quiche I've ever had!! and, I enjoyed every bite!!

In an area that has some well preserved architecture examples. Enjoy both the meal and the area.

• Visited April 2013
Sorrento, Florida
“Flavor Good, Temperature Not”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We strayed from the interstate specifically to find The Three Graces. We always follow Trip Advisor recommendations. This time it was a bit disappointing. It was unique, but my husband and I agreed that the portions were a bit small and that the food could have been hotter. We both had the Shrimp Bisque and a half Monte Cristo.be careful if purchasing antiques. The one item I looked at was double the Internet price!

Gainesville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food in a quaint atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

We stopped here because we always want to try interesting places when we travel and we don't like fast food. I had the three graces salad with pecan crusted chicken and my husband had a pot roast sandwich that was a special that day. Both were amazing!!!! Try this place, the food is yummy and it has nice healthy options and really fresh tasting salads.

Georgia
“Delightful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Held a small business dinner here, and was so pleased with the personal attention and excellent service. Food was delicious, with an interesting flair. Sweet potatoes in your salad? You bet! So tasty. The pumpkin crepes for dessert were divine . The atmosphere is quiet and romantic, but perfect for conducting business , too. Will definitely return.

2 Thank mmdy