“Beautiful Setting”

Three Graces at The Lankford Manor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Find yourself in southern splendor at Three Graces. Whether you desire a meeting and retreat facility or a cozy bed and breakfast, whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, Three Graces is a place of inspirations, delight, and personalized service. Here you'll enjoy old Southern charm wrapped in twenty-first century luxury and amenities, with the added benefit of individual attention. Our beautifully appointed private suites are available for overnight stays or an afternoon in preparation of your day's event. Private verandahs, en suite baths, and turn down service are just a few of the luxuries you'll enjoy during your stay at Three Graces....
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stopped here for lunch before visiting the Agrirama. It has a beautiful patio for a peaceful meal in nice weather. The service was excellent and a delicious meal was presented beautifully. One of the most generous portions of quiche I've ever had!! and, I enjoyed every bite!!

In an area that has some well preserved architecture examples. Enjoy both the meal and the area.

There are newer reviews for Three Graces at The Lankford Manor

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We strayed from the interstate specifically to find The Three Graces. We always follow Trip Advisor recommendations. This time it was a bit disappointing. It was unique, but my husband and I agreed that the portions were a bit small and that the food could have been hotter. We both had the Shrimp Bisque and a half Monte Cristo.be careful if purchasing antiques. The one item I looked at was double the Internet price!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We stopped here because we always want to try interesting places when we travel and we don't like fast food. I had the three graces salad with pecan crusted chicken and my husband had a pot roast sandwich that was a special that day. Both were amazing!!!! Try this place, the food is yummy and it has nice healthy options and really fresh tasting salads.

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Held a small business dinner here, and was so pleased with the personal attention and excellent service. Food was delicious, with an interesting flair. Sweet potatoes in your salad? You bet! So tasty. The pumpkin crepes for dessert were divine . The atmosphere is quiet and romantic, but perfect for conducting business , too. Will definitely return.

2  Thank mmdy
Reviewed November 26, 2012

As we were passing by Tifton, GA around dinner time on our way to Florida, we were looking for a decent place to eat - sick of Shoney's and fast food joints. So, I looked up spots on Trip Advisor and selected the 3 Graces based on the reviews. While the setting was quiant (in a restored historic home with an antique shop), the overall experience was, well...strange. The food was really hit or miss - the soup and salads were quite nice, but the main courses (pastas) were not good - we ordered 4 different pastas and I tasted them all. None would I order again. the Carbonara was dry, with hardened melted cheese on top. The alfredo was bland, the lasanga was was heavy and overly rich, and the marinara was blah. Perhaps the meat specials were better but we didn't try any of them. So, I would only recommend this place if you are only hungry for a quick soup and salad. I will say the service was decent and it was definately not your average side of the highway eatery!

2  Thank Kevin S