“Unique place; B&B, restaurant and antique shop.”

Three Graces at The Lankford Manor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Find yourself in southern splendor at Three Graces. Whether you desire a meeting and retreat facility or a cozy bed and breakfast, whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, Three Graces is a place of inspirations, delight, and personalized service. Here you'll enjoy old Southern charm wrapped in twenty-first century luxury and amenities, with the added benefit of individual attention. Our beautifully appointed private suites are available for overnight stays or an afternoon in preparation of your day's event. Private verandahs, en suite baths, and turn down service are just a few of the luxuries you'll enjoy during your stay at Three Graces....
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My wife and I had a great meal here. The spaghetti and meatballs were remarkable. As we arrived at 7:30pm, we noticed the sign out front was closed. Since we had reservations though, we knew they were open. The place was almost empty, and I told them they might want to put the "open" sign out if they want any business. Notes: house chianti was poor; house salad dressing (sweet onion) was wonderful. Also, they were out of their signature caramel cake...bummer! That is why we went there. Might want to plan a little better folks.

chivalry77, Owner at Three Graces at The Lankford Manor, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Glad to hear you enjoyed your dinner! Our spaghetti & meatballs are hand made as is the house dressing. Made fresh and is our #1 seller. Caramel cake.....also a popular item! We bake every day and it does sell fast. We don't hold anything in the freezer so unfortunately when it's gone .... it's gone! Desserts change regularly and seasonally. Hopefully we'll have it next time you're in or you can call ahead and order a whole cake to take home!!! Thanks for the great review!!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We absolutely love this place. We found it by chance on our way to Florida and we will now go out of our way to eat here again. We had the steak special and it was delicious. The portions were generous and the prices were reasonable. The restaurant is gorgeous and furnished with out-of-this-world antiques. It may be a little out of the way, but so worth it.

So glad you found us!! Hope you enjoyed your trip to The Sunshine State and we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

The perfect place for an elegant lunch at a reasonable price. The food is innovative and delicious (sweet potatoe muffins with seasoned butter for starters)--unique salads and wonderful homemade soup. I had a mandarin orange salad with hearts of palm, feta cheese and pecans.

1  Thank FloridaTheresa
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I've been staying in Tifton for 5 weeks now and when I finally had the chance to eat at the Three Graces Manor I was not disappointed! I had the Hawaiian sandwich for lunch and it was incredible-- so good in fact that I went back the next day and had the chicken salad. The waitress I had was amazing and the food is awesome. They serve lunch during the week and dinner Thursday through Saturday. I went this week for Dinner and had the shrimp and grits which was also delicious. I will definitely be back next time I'm in Tifton!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Found this on Tripadvisor but couldn't believe this could be what it is. Owner, Sharon, told us of historical importance and her leap of Faith. Don't hop on and off I-75. This gem is located in historic Old Tifton. Sharon gave us the history/tour of the place as she was hosting a local civic group. Catfish was the special tonight and was remarkable. Good selection of beer and wine. We are heading south to Florida and will stop here every time. Highly recommended.