“Wonderful Feast!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The six of us including 3 kids opted to go there for dinner partly because of the fun name and partly because of trip advisors rating. We enjoyed a great feast remarkable for the fresh tuna grilled perfectly and the delicious appetizers. ( fried asparagus and the risotto) I had the best fried oysters that I have ever had as a side dish! Except for a particular cranky blond we met initially - the service was superb, prompt and friendly!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had been to Tubby's 2 years ago. I had been looking forward to going back on our trip this year. I promise you it was worth the wait! I got the low country platter. Crab legs, shrimp, red potatoes, corn, & hushpuppies. Even my husband likes to eat there & he does not eat seafood. In the warmer months it is nice to sit on the deck & see the water. A definite must try!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

A group of us went last night including a 7 year old & an infant. There was something for everyone on their menu. From the bacon wrapped scallops to the fish tacos (with fresh caught bass) to the chicken ordered-all was amazing. We enjoyed the indoor atmosphere and our server Marcia was great. She was helpful & on top of everything-as well as extremely accommodating.

We will make an effort to come back next time we are in town.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Dined on the porch on a warm January day. The setting was very nice and the food very good. Will visit again.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We have always been very pleased with our meals here, and this is a great place to bring guests for a casual, relaxed meal. New Year's Eve was no exception. We called ahead and a table for 6 was waiting for us. Gloria, our waitress, was absolutely fabulous (and very patient!) and the food was, as usual, very good. My only complaint would be that 2 of our meals appeared about 5 minutes before the rest of the table's did - this always makes for awkward dining. Other than that, Tubby's has never failed me and the restaurant came thought with flying colors last night as well.