$99
Econo Lodge(Thomson)(Great Value!)
$49
Rodeway Inn(Thomson)
Priceline
All reviewssausage linksking size roomstay there againplace to sleeprooms were very cleanwafflesjacuzzideskmaidchannelsflorida
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Great customer service.
Nice and Clean rooms
Clean Lobby
Friendly atmosphere
Convient location
Was not rushed to check out
Dolly made my stay very comfortable... I ended up staying more than two nights.

• Stayed: February 2014
indirab2013, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank You so much for taking the time to respond to our survey with such positive reviews about our hotel and especially Dolly. We hope that every need was met and we look forward to your return in the future.

As the General Manager once again Thank you for your kind words and choosing our location for your stay, if we can make your next stay a better stay just give us a call and we will make it happen.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

My family and I had to attend the funeral for my father-in- law in Warrenton, GA. We arrived in Thomson, GA, during the height of the ice and snow storm early in February. The hotel was overbooked as well as all the hotel and motels in the area, due to massive power outage and with residents that had money for rooms taking all available rooms. I had a reservation, but my sister-in law and her husband did not. Indria(Manager on Duty) and Jackie(Clerk on duty) made arrangement, where I gave up my king size room for a queen with a double bed so that we all had a place to sleep. The next morning has power was being restore, some of the guests left and again, the management and staff, put my sister-in-law and her husband in a room of their own. Not only was the staff pleasant, they went above and beyond to treat every guest as they would like for them to be treated. From the housekeeping, to the breakfast staff and front office personnel, that was a very good travel experience, since I travel a lot. I will be staying at the Comfort Inn in about two months. The staff and service was exceptional. Donald Davis

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

David,
The staff as well as myself would like to Thank you for the positive feed back from your stay. We hope that you and your family made it home safe and all was well. We do appreciate you all for staying with us during that time of need. We will always have a room for you and your family, if there is anything we can do to make your next trip more pleasant than the last then just pick up the phone and we will do what we can.
Once again Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Dolly at the front desk went out of her way to make sure my family was comfortable. We moved across the country with our family of 4 and our dogs. She problem solved quickly even though she is fairly new and was super friendly. I am rarely impressed with customer service, however Dolly made this entire trip for us!

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for your survey and your positive response about the hotel and staff. Dolly as well as myself the General Manager appreciate your kind words and we thank you for choosing this location for your stay during your travels. If you are in our area again we will be more than happy to make sure you receive the best service ever. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I drive a semi and have stayed in other hotels around this location and they don't even come close to this place.I can park my rig in the parking lot and not have to worry about it.The staff here is friendly and make sure you have what you need and if you don't they will get it for you.I make this one of my regular hotels to stay at when I travel this way.Tonight Dolly Goodson was at the helm and she is a very friendly helpful clerk.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. Dolly is one of our new girls working the front desk and she is awesome, we hope that everything was well with your stay, and we hope to see you in the future.

You are a valued guest and we all would like to say " THANK YOU".

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Horrible. Hate that I have to stay another night. When we got here check in was lengthy. Then beds are hard. Then there's no shower curtain. They give us one and tell us how to put it up. It's too short and water gets all over the floor. Didn't replace toiletries had to go to desk for more. Oh and of a 3 night stay had to get my key reprogrammed every night after work. I stay at alot of hotels and I put my key in the same place in my wallet. 1st day of breakfast must have been after the rush. Nothing left. 2nd day good breakfast but they don't chill the juice or have ice. I don't mind if something isn't the nicest but keep up with the little things like a shower curtain

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Guest we do apologize if you were not happy with your stay. We try to please everyone, we understand that you had problems with the temperature of the juice, we do apologize for that, but we had no control of the juice machine breaking down at that time. We did contact the company and they came right out to repair the machine immediately, we do appreciate you bringing this to our attention. The shower curtain issue has been resolved as well, this was resolved immediately with our Executive Housekeeper.

Once again thank you for your response this help us with making the necessary corrections so our valued guest have a pleasant experience with us.