$99
Hampton.com
Econo Lodge(Thomson)
$49
White Columns Inn(Thomson)(Great Value!)
$60
$122
$103
Home2.com
$94
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Augusta West(Grovetown)(Great Value!)
$85
$81
Priceline
$60
TripAdvisor
Rodeway Inn(Thomson)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssausage linksking size roomstay there againplace to sleeprooms were very cleanwafflesjacuzzideskmaidchannelsflorida
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Dolly at the front desk went out of her way to make sure my family was comfortable. We moved across the country with our family of 4 and our dogs. She problem solved quickly even though she is fairly new and was super friendly. I am rarely impressed with customer service, however Dolly made this entire trip for us!

• Stayed: February 2014
indirab2013, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for your survey and your positive response about the hotel and staff. Dolly as well as myself the General Manager appreciate your kind words and we thank you for choosing this location for your stay during your travels. If you are in our area again we will be more than happy to make sure you receive the best service ever. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I drive a semi and have stayed in other hotels around this location and they don't even come close to this place.I can park my rig in the parking lot and not have to worry about it.The staff here is friendly and make sure you have what you need and if you don't they will get it for you.I make this one of my regular hotels to stay at when I travel this way.Tonight Dolly Goodson was at the helm and she is a very friendly helpful clerk.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. Dolly is one of our new girls working the front desk and she is awesome, we hope that everything was well with your stay, and we hope to see you in the future.

You are a valued guest and we all would like to say " THANK YOU".

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Horrible. Hate that I have to stay another night. When we got here check in was lengthy. Then beds are hard. Then there's no shower curtain. They give us one and tell us how to put it up. It's too short and water gets all over the floor. Didn't replace toiletries had to go to desk for more. Oh and of a 3 night stay had to get my key reprogrammed every night after work. I stay at alot of hotels and I put my key in the same place in my wallet. 1st day of breakfast must have been after the rush. Nothing left. 2nd day good breakfast but they don't chill the juice or have ice. I don't mind if something isn't the nicest but keep up with the little things like a shower curtain

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Guest we do apologize if you were not happy with your stay. We try to please everyone, we understand that you had problems with the temperature of the juice, we do apologize for that, but we had no control of the juice machine breaking down at that time. We did contact the company and they came right out to repair the machine immediately, we do appreciate you bringing this to our attention. The shower curtain issue has been resolved as well, this was resolved immediately with our Executive Housekeeper.

Once again thank you for your response this help us with making the necessary corrections so our valued guest have a pleasant experience with us.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Our sweetie-pie, Larissa Evans does it every time! We have stayed numerous times & she always complimentary upgrades our accommodations to a level that exceeds our expectations. I look forward to my clean room & comfortable bed thanks to the housekeeping staff.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are suites with jacuzzi, kitchenette & living room separate from bedroom.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
indirab2013, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Hello,

My name is Indira Boult the General Manager of the Comfort Inn & Suites and I would like to take this time to personally Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay during your trip, and responding to the survey.

I noticed you mentioned Larrisa in your comments, this young lady is a jewel and I am so proud of her, she represent that sure Southern Hospitality, as well as the entire staff. I just wanted to send you a Thank you from all of us here at the Comfort.

See you in the near future,

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We were in town for a weekend horse show, but had to stay a couple extra days due to a broken brake line on the truck. The rooms were very nice, comfortable beds, and a big Jacuzzi tub in every room I believe! Wireless internet worked much better than most, good TV, free hot breakfast in the morning. The most courteous and helpful staff I've ever encountered overall, but Clay was exceptionally helpful and cordial with good restaurant recommendations. No question where we will stay next time we are in town! I have to dig really deep to criticize something at this hotel: the toilet paper holders were falling apart and should be replaced. It didn't affect us, but some rooms apparently weren't serviced until the evening, which could have caused a problem at check-in.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
indirab2013, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you for your comments, and we will make sure that the problems you noted be checked into and resolved immediately. My name is Indira Boult and I am the General Manger of this location and I would like to say Thank you for recognizing Clay. Clay is a very hard working young man and I am very happy someone has recognized his outstanding performance.

We look forward to your return in the future.