“Never again”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Bojangles'

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bojangles'
Ranked #22 of 41 Restaurants in Thomson
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Villa Rica, Georgia
“Never again”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

It was late I decided to go thru the drive thru. I ordered my food, a two piece dinner a leg and a thigh. I pulled up to the drive-through and paid my money. The lady handed me my drink and then proceeded to tell me they did not have any thighs would I like a second leg in place of the thigh. I told her no I did not want another leg I ordered a thigh so she asked the manager if they could give me a breast instead and he said no. So she looked at me and said we do not have anymore thighs so I handed her back my drink that she had handed me and told her to give me my money back and I watch her throw the drink in the trash and the manager came over and handed me my money back out of the register. Like it was my fault they were out of what I ordered. As Clark Howard would say it is customer no service.

1 Thank 113890

Buford, Georgia
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We were in town on business and stopped there almost everyday, they have the best biscuits and breakfast in town!

Visited June 2014
Milledgeville, Georgia
“Wednesday all you can eat chicken”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We ate at Bojangles on a Wednesday when they have all you can eat chicken for $6.99. This also included their various sides, biscuits, and drinks. Friendly service and happy to give us exactly what we wanted when we returned for seconds. Only complaint I had was that the cups were too small--thus requiring several trips for refills. Food was good and hot. And what a value on Wednesdays!

• Visited July 2014

Been to Bojangles'? Share your experiences!