Hampton Inn Thomson
$71
$60
$45
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $50/night.

$98
$95
Best Western Augusta West(Grovetown)(Great Value!)
$78
$54
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastclean roomsnewer hotelbreakfast attendanta hilton honors memberwalk in showerfamily reuniondefinitely stay here againthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfulthe entire staffgreat roomcomfortable bedexcellent stayeasy accesswaffles
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This newly opened hotel is being maintained in "like new" condition; and this fact, combined with a friendly and efficient staff, made my stay here a real pleasure that I would be most happy to repeat,

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hampton Inn Thomson, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

We're glad that you enjoyed the newness of our hotel and our awesome staff!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Great place to stay. We wanted to stay in Augusta but the room rates were way high. Thomson offered us a great rate and the distance was no problem as Augusta was straight up I-20. I have stayed in Thomson before and there are some really neat places to visit there. There is a great sports bar/restaurant downtown that is worth the visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We're glad that you chose to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Thomson :)

Reviewed May 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a wedding that we were attending. The hotel was very nice. It was clean, all furniture & decor looked new and updated, the bed was very comfortable, and the room smelled clean! It was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We're pleased to hear that your enjoyed your recent stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I was very pleased with our recent Hampton visit / experience. My husband and I were in town for a wedding. Staff are friendly and helpful. Public spaces -halls, lobby, even elevators- are clean, neat, even quiet. Nature-inspired art and photography through-out public and private spaces. L(Various measures are in place to ensure safety & privacy of guests; I appreciated these efforts). Our room was very nice. We had a king-size bed with padded bench at foot. The room also held a desk -wi fi was free and easily added to the settings on my iPad- as well as a comfortable chair for reading/watching tv (we found complimentary Augusta newspapers on 1st floor by elevator doors). The room, & the bathroom, held plenty of electrical outlets for ease in phone or laptop charging, or plugging in hair dryer (provided), or for curling iron, coffee maker, etc. *I liked not having to unplug an alarm clock in order to plug in my phone charger*
The Hampton is located on Washington Road, near Interstate-20 {I-20}, so Augusta is easily accessed. {Washington Rd runs thru downtown Thomson, putting the Hampton in a convenient location}. I would easily recommend staying here!

Room Tip: Higher floors will have less noise due to showers/water flo. Our room faced parking lot in the back--I think this may help decrease any traffic sounds, as we had no problems with this!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hampton Inn Thomson, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future :)

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Hotel was up to date, cleas and comfortable. Meet the needs while on business and was close to where we were working. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay again when I am back in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in Thomson.