“Great price, big selection”

Ming Wah Buffet Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 42 Restaurants in Thomson
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 17, 2012

decent variety of food, great price, refill drinks fast

Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Pretty good worth the money and really nice people and the bathrooms are clean

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Title says it all! I tried a variety of restaurants in this town while working nearby and this was the best Chinese Restaurant. It has a lot better variety of actual Chinese fare. The other one in town seemed to be all macaroni and cheese? So if your in town wanting Chinese food, this one gets my recommendation! There were so many good looking items that my plate was too full to try them all, but everything that I managed to fit on my plate was good!

Reviewed October 8, 2011

We were taking our son from Ft. Benning to his new post at Ft. Gordon. About half way there we wanted to stop and eat. I used the Garmin to see what was close by. Saw this listing and we all decided Chinese would be good. When we pulled into the parking lot I was not very pleased, but we were so hungry, we went in anyway. What a pleasant surprise! It was a very good Chinese buffet. There was an abundance of items to choose from, everything was fresh and hot, the service was good, and the price was very reasonable. I would stop here again. I also noted that about half way thru our meal the restaurant became quite crowded with what appeared to be locals, always a good sign!

2  Thank TrishaMarie

Been to Ming Wah Buffet Restaurant? Share your experiences!