“Great Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Great hamburgers and sweet potato fried. Service is a little slow, but it is always crowded so it is to be expected!

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Had the prime rib, it was cold as if it were taken out of the fridge and put on the plate. Server should have noticed I did not eat and pushed it aside. She asked if I Was done, and I told her yes. She than threw it in the garbage. Would have wanted to know if there was something wrong with it, but she she did not care. The food was overcooked from earlier and not reheated. No horsey sauce - waitress Pulled out packets of mayo and was going to attempt to make in front of me. One of those nights !!!

1  Thank LawrencevilleNorm
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I like this place. It's not for celebrating a special occasion or fine dining but, for what they are, this little place is very good. The food is fresh and tasty, the wait staff is OK, and the surroundings are quaint and reasonably clean. Perhaps a little bit expensive for a burger but I have no problem recommending Hogie Joes.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We were in town for the weekend and decided to try Hogi Joe's Sports Grill our family was meeting from Ohio and Mississippi and we meet at the restaurant. It was great fun and the best food. We had children and the noise didn't bother anyone it was great. The waiter was on top of things. We did make reservations and thank goodness we did. The line when we left was getting pretty long. Which told us this was a great place which we already knew. Thanks Hogi Joe's for such a wonderful memory for our family.

1  Thank marciacavineeracing4
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Hogie Joes is a great little place with good food and friendly service. Although they have a full bar, don't let that worry you about taking your kids! They are very kid friendly. I love the Reuben, Sweet Potato Fries, Black and Bleu Burger and the steaks are great, too. Be sure to give it a try!

1  Thank em_vance

Been to Hogie Joe's Sports Grill? Share your experiences!