“Personal/Individual”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Thomasville
McDonough, United States
“Personal/Individual”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The motel is undergoing renovations but the problems I encountered should not have happened. Bathroom was not adequately cleaned. On day of departure, my room was "cleaned" (fresh linens & towels) while my personal items were still in the room, so when I returned to prepare for final departure, I used fresh towels. Was not greeted nor treated as a Diamond Honors member. Door to pool area did not adequately lock - was reported.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Raeford, North Carolina
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton as we were attending a wedding in Thomasville. Renovations are ongoing so lobby bathrooms are not accessible, but it didn't seem to cause much disruption. Fitness room is nice, but very small with only a few cardio pieces. The pool was nice and the staff was very flexible about open hours. My only complaint was that our room had a very smoky smell to it. We asked to be relocated, but there were no other rooms available.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Marietta, GA
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Our recent stay there was quite nice. Renovations are ongoing, but shouldn't cause much upset. Nice breakfast buffet and fitness center as well. Rooms are clean, well appointed, with decent size bath. Free wi-fi as well. Direct TV on large flat screens in each room. Comfy beds and a microwave and small fridge in the room as well. All in all, a very nice stay. Give it a try!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
Reviewed May 7, 2013

They are working on the floors in the lobby no big deal they look nice. The staff from the time we checked in were great. I believe the front desk clerk was Carolina she was nice and informal. Gave us great directions to Tallahassee. The cookies at 6 were nice and hot the wife was pleased. We will be going back for sure..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is my second time staying at Hampton Inn Thomasville, GA and once again I am not disappointed. I had a friendly greeting from Vicki at the Front Desk. She stopped to make fresh hot coffee for me so I could enjoy it with the fresh baked chocolate cookies she had just made. When you are a Gold or Diamond Hilton Honors member, you get a very nice bag with a choice of beverage and snack. The new plastic bags is a nice so you easily carry it to your room with your other luggage in hand. I've noticed that most of the Hampton Inns now have a full length mirror on the wall in the rooms. This is so appreciated. The desk I am working at tonight is not in front of the air conditioner. Kudos to the management for this. My room is large with a lovely sofa, coffee table and ample drawer space for anyone staying a length of time. Microwave and refrigeration is also in the room. Unfortunately, not every Hampton Inn has these appliances. I'm looking forward to a comfortable evening and a good night's sleep after my long drive today.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank PhyllisD534
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed at this Hampton Inn on 2 separate occasions for business during March 2013. The first stay was for 4 days, the second stay was 6 days. Both times the front desk staff was excellent. The housekeeping staff was very attentive and made sure I had everything I needed. The warm chocolate chip cookies at 6pm every night were delicious! Breakfast was great and the hotel was right off of the main road, close to Walmart and restaurants. It was a GREAT stay!

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank mdtraveller78
State College, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 9, 2013

When you check into a Hampton for a night or two, you cannot expect five star lodgings, but you can expect clean rooms and good service. The Hampton lived up to it. The staff are genuine in their efforts to make you feel welcome and they clearly do a good job. For what I paid I was happy to have stayed their and when I next have reason to visit my customer in the area I will stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business