We stayed at this hotel for a quick trip to a golf tournament nearby. We were greeted by a very friendly front desk that appeared pleased to be there and serve guests. Check in was quick even though there was a wedding party in town and lots of activity. Our room was very clean and my wife pleased to see pillows marked 'Soft' and 'Firm'. My nose is quite sensitive to smells and I can't report any unpleasant odors. The only 'bad' remark was our son saying he wished there were glass elevators like the last hotel we stayed . . . lol. So if you're looking for glass elevators look elsewhere otherwise this is an excellent Holiday Inn Express (and I travel a LOT)! The pool is indoor and very clean without the overwhelming stench of chlorine, and just the right temperature. We even watched the sunset thru the large windows while swimming in the indoor pool, a refreshing surprise and nice way to wind down! Breakfast was ready and delicious promptly at 6:30am with staff again friendly. Our stay was short, but we felt like we were on a cruise ship.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historical Thomasville, GA now offers travelers a wonderful resting place for guests to lay their heads at night. Known as Rose City, Thomasville in the 1800's was home of the most luxuriously appointed hotels of America's gilded age, the 'Original Winter Resort of the South.'The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Thomasville offers numerous rose gardens for guests to view. The two Grand Fountains catch your eye as you reach the hotel entrance. The sound and view of the water cascading is an instant stress reliever. Our doors open to a Grand Chandlier that sparkles like thousands of diamonds and simply takes your breath away. As you stroll into the two story lobby you will see our Grand Staircase that gives you the feel as if you walked right into a Grand Plantation. Our hotel offers a total of 81 spacious rooms, featuring 32 suites. You have a choice of either a king or two queen beds. All of our standard rooms feature a frigerator coffee/tea pot, two phones with voice mail and personalized wake-up calls, free High-Speed Internet (DSL) access, a 27in flat screen TV with cable & HBO in your room.You will be able to start off your day alot smarter after showering with the new signature Holiday Inn Express showerhead, which is also featured in every room along with the curved curtain rod. Our suites feature a kitchenette and living area with a pull-out sofa. Other amenities include a pool, 24 hour business center, fitness center w/ coin laundry and a Deluxe Continental Breakfast Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Thomasville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Thomasville
- Holiday Inn Thomasville
- Thomasville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Thomasville