“Not Sure We"ll Return”

Add it.
Firehouse Subs
Ranked #43 of 94 Restaurants in Thomasville
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I love firehouse subs, their intentions are honorable in supporting first responders. I've eaten in them in multiple states in the Southeast USA. Their are so much better than that other sub place thats been around for a long time (and used to be outstanding but ain't no more). However, this one had employees that seemed unsupervised, not trained, and disinterested. Slow service, employees argueing among themselves, just not a comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Yes, priced higher than the $5 subs at Subway. I was told that the subs were better, but I never realized how much better. Yes, now I know. You should try the Firehouse difference.