“Good food with good choices”
Review of Q Cafe

Q Cafe
Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in Thomasville
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Thomasville, Georgia
“Good food with good choices”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

They have a great breakfast menu. I do feel like their breakfast bowls should come with a side item of breakfast bread (toast, biscuit, etc), especially when you are paying $7-8 for a breakfast bowl. Soups are very tasty. Wasn't happy with Rueben due to over 3/4 of meat was fat and gristle. Still service is good, food is good, prices are reasonable.

Visited February 2014

Tallahassee
“Great Thomasville Addition!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I love visiting Thomasville, and have places to eat there that are on my list of favorites. This one is about to be added to the list! Went for lunch. Prompt and friendly service. Great menu choices. My Monte Cristo and Sweet Potato fries were done just right. Not a big place, but the table arrangement was just right to have a quiet conversation and not be bothered by others. The owner/ chef even made it a point of thanking us for coming in. Sincere hospitality is certainly a plus.

• Visited February 2014
Tallahassee, Fl
“Local Does It!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

So glad to have found this local breakfast/lunch eatery while shopping in Thomasville. We were greeted as though we were special, seated promptly, catered to by a pleasant waitress, and served delicious meals. What more could you want? The menu seems ambitious with breakfast pancakes, french toast and omelets, then a long list of sandwiches, salads, and finally specials of soups and this day, crab cake sandwich. We opted for omelets with fluffy homemade biscuits and home fries, but all the meals I saw delivered looked like I could easily tuck in. I will not only be back (and leave room for the bacon topped cinnamon roll!) but will tell friends to make this a must stop.

• Visited February 2014
Boston, GA
“A favorite to Meet & Eat”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have been pleased with every meal at Q Cafe, plus I've used this location for small meetings at least a dozen times. It's roomy without being too big, the service is great, and the food is too.

• Visited November 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I ate breakfast at Q Cafe in downtown Thomasville. I had heard how good their lunch was but had to try my favorite meal and they did not disappoint. I had trouble deciding but went the Create Your Own Skillet. Home Fries, Chorizo, Gouda, 2 Scrambled Eggs, and a side of Biscuits. Everything was excellent. The service was excellent also. I can't wait to go back and try something else.