“Girl,s weekend”

Baymont Inn & Suites Thomasville
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Thomasville
Reviewed May 20, 2012

This is my 6th stay and I love this place. Great location,comfortable rooms,and fabulous staff. I wouldn.t stay any where else. As the former owner of three BandB,s I am particular. Thomasville is a great Southern Town. come try it!

Room Tip: Call direct to hotel for best deals
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sandy L
thomasvillegaji, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Thomasville, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Dear Sandy L.,

Thank you for your wonderful comment. We strive for every guest to feel welcome every time they stay with us and I am glad that your experience continues to exceed your expectations. I work very hard with my staff to ensure that our customer service matches our clean rooms and property every day as this is what we are known for. We are also proud of our comfy beds. Our mattresses are double pillow top and they are made especially for Jameson Inn. Again, we thank you for kind comments and we look foward to your next stay with us.

Candy Mohr,
GM

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Pleasantly surprised at how clean and well maintained the rooms are. Flat screen, fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, iron...all the basic amenities are there. Usually the wall art is pretty awful in hotel rooms, but these are rather attractive. The front desk receptionist was very cheerful, quick and efficient at her job. I'll definitely stay here again when I'm working in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim B

Tim B.

It was a pleasure to serve you during your stay with us and I always enjoy hearing that my staff was able to work so quickly and efficiently to help make your stay a great stay. We recently upgraded to the flat screen televisions you mentioned and are proud to hear they are a nice addition. My hotel works hard every day to ensure each room is spotless and our ammenities are fully stocked for our guest to enjoy. Again, we thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Thanks,

Candy Mohr, GM

Reviewed April 6, 2012

While this is an older facility with exterior doors, which can sometimes be intimidating when you are a lone business traveler arriving late - the room was small but clean and comfortable.

For the area, it was priced about right.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
thomasvillegaji, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Thomasville, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Dear kayeteekaye,

Thank you for your wonderful comment. We strive for every guest to feel welcome every time they stay us and I am glad that your experience was great. We work hard to ensure our rooms are clean and neat every day as this is what we are known for.

Again, I am glad you stayed with us and I look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

It wasn't bad, but for the price, it could have been better. Having to pay $5.00 extra per night for the refrig and microwave seemed excessive. It was generally clean and quiet. They were replacing the roof with a metal one while we were there, and we never heard any noise as it was being installed, yeah! Our room was on the backside, away from the main road. Had the pool been open and it later in the season, our room may not have been as quiet. Tried sitting by the pool to get a little sun, but the pool lounge chairs were the hardest things I've ever sat on in my life...VERY uncomfortable. I didn't last 15 minutes, if that long.

While the bed and bath were clean, the carpet was stained and VERY worn, to threads in places. The arm chair was worn and filthy looking. I really didn't want to sit in it because it was so dirty looking. Reported it to the Manager when we left and she said she'd let corporate know and maybe they'd send a new one.

The staff was friendly but sent us to a BBQ restaurant for dinner that wasn't open on Sunday evening. The b'fast bar was fine, but nothing special. The only exception was the strawberry topping for the waffles or anything else you might want to put it on. It was OUTSTANDING!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
thomasvillegaji, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Thomasville, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Dear Retired-luvnit,

I want to thank you for your informative comments and would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay with us. Our goal at the Jameson Inn is to make sure that every guest has a perfect stay every time.

Thank you for making me aware of the arm chair in your room. Since your stay I have personally taken care of this issue. We like to use each comment as an opportunity to improve on the service we provide. I hope you will come and stay with us again soon and give us the satisfaction of making your next stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

My sister-in-law was very sick and in the hospital so all of the family came down. The Jameson Inn was so nice to us. The front desk staff couldn't be better! They recommended great places to eat and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms were clean but older. The beds were clean, tubs and sinks were clean. The only downfall was that they didn't have eggs or sausage for breakfast, but they are close enough to other restaurants that it wasn't a big deal. When my sister-in-law passed away, we extended our stay at the last minute which could have been an issue but wasn't. Everyone was so thoughtful. I just want to say kudos to the Jameson Inn staff. You are all wonderful.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
thomasvillegaji, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Thomasville, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2012

Dear D W,

Thank you for your great comments about out hotel and staff. It was a pleasure to all of us at the Jameson Inn of Thomasville, to serve you and your family during this time. I am always happy to hear that our staff offered great custmer service to our guests. We strive everyday to ensure that all of our rooms are cleaned spotless and our amenites well stocked, for our guests to enjoy. Being in a great location with plenty of good restaurants, makes us a wonderful place to stay. Again, thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post such a kind comment.

Thanks,

Reviewed February 20, 2012

The rooms were very clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and gave me a discount for no reason. Its more on the expensive side for thomasville but i cant complain. Its in a good spot with plenty or restaurants around.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rebus20
thomasvillegaji, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Thomasville, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments. I always enjoy hearing that our staff offered great customer service to our guests. We strive to make our guests feel welcome every time they stay with us and I am so glad that your experience was good. We also work hard everyday to clean each room spotless so we can ensure you a perfect stay. The staff at The Jameson Inn and I look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed February 16, 2012

My fiance and stopped by when we came up to visit my mother. We got in much earlier than most and were surprised to see they had a room ready! The girls at the desk were so helpful and nice in helping us pick out where to eat and what to do in town. We decided to go across the street and do dinner and a movie. The rooms are a little older feeling and in need of an update but we had a great stay and we defiantly look forward to seeing you all again!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Synd1931
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thomasville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Thomasville
Western Motel Thomasville
Western Motel Thomasville
#5 of 12 in Thomasville
Best Western Executive Inn

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Thomasville? Share your experiences!