All reviews front desk indoor pool walk in shower breakfast area nice hotel longhorn steakhouse great place to stay great shower biscuits breakfast was excellent close to downtown home away from home small town beds were comfortable you will not be disappointed pleasant stay would stay here again
Reviewed September 27, 2015

Needs to improve reception, Breakfast and repairs and many more. Appeared to me business focused rather guest focus. There are nice things like bath rooms and beds but breakfast is not up to the mark. repairs are always there.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Fromrk
Kayce O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rose City Conference Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2015

Thank you for giving us your feedback. On behalf of our staff I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. Our staff tries really hard to go out of their way to make sure all of our guest feel welcome. I apologize if you did not feel that way. As for our repairs we are in the middle of remodeling certain areas and hope to fully back in working order very soon. We do hope you will come and visit us again.

Reviewed September 13, 2015

Great room, best breakfast you could ask for, comfortable yet children thundering up and down the hall all morning did not allow us to sleep and the clerk stating numerous complaints about them yet nothing was done another guest suggested it was her family but I don't know for sure .but it never stopped and we left.. Otherwise it was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kayce O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rose City Conference Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2015

Thank you for giving us your feedback. I do apologize for the noise. It is our staff's job to make sure every guest respects one another when it comes to the noise level. I will be sitting down with my staff to reassure issues like this will not happen again.

Reviewed August 29, 2015

We were on our way from Fort Myers Beach Fl via Tallahassee to move out daughter from Boston. Didn't realize it was dorm move in week. Ended up at this great hotel on route. Fantastic breakfast and very comfy bed.

Room Tip: Close to Tally
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank FMBFLMom
Kayce H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rose City Conference Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your time with us. We do hope to see you more often now that your daughter is now in the area.

Reviewed August 28, 2015

it is a very clean and nice looking hotel ,, the staff is great ,, but apparently when it was constructed they neglected to put insulation between the floors and it was very noisy ..the breakfast was the normal free breakfast .. the stand up shower was great but leaked on the floor and made a mess .

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had issues during your stay. We do our best to try and make sure all of our guest are respectable to one another when it comes to noise. Should the next time you stay please let us know if someone is disturbing you and we will do our best to control the situation. For you shower leak if you would like to email me and let me know which room it was so that I may have it inspected. My email is bwthomasville@gmail.com. Again we thank you for your comments and do hope you will come again so that we may better improve your experience.

Reviewed August 28, 2015

I travel weekly for business in Thomasville, Georgia. I always stay at the Best Western. It is the best value for the money. The staff are kind, considerate and very caring. The amenities are the best in the area. I would highly recommend the Best Western each and every time you plan a trip to Thomasville.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Naomi S

We appreciate having you with us every week. Thank you for your comments. Can not wait to see you next week.