“Best Western Thomasville, Georgia”

BEST WESTERN Rose City Conference Center Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Thomasville
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Best Western Thomasville, Georgia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is probably one of the nicest Best Western Hotels in the southeast. I travel regularly in several states and always look forward to a visit at this hotel. Well decorated, large comfortable rooms in a quiet area of Thomasville. Only a few minutes from downtown. You will not be disappointed with a visit to this hotel either for business or pleasure.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kayce H, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Rose City Conference Center Inn, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your gracious comments. We love to see guest so excited to come back continuously and stay with us. We too like to see familiar faces because it lets us know that we are doing our job as to keep our guest happy and satisfied. I do hope that you have safe travels and come back and see us soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel is clean, up to date and fresh! Rooms are lovely and bed is very comfortable. The shower is incredible! Love the seat and the tile and the multiple shower heads. Breakfast was decent.

I would suggest that you train the front desk staff how to handle a guest that is using a free night combined with paid nights. Check in was very slow as a result of the front desk not knowing what to do. I then got a call way too early the next day asking me if I was checking out. Woke us up. Then I got another call asking me to come back to the front desk to sign a new confirmation of when I was leaving. This was not good at all. You should have adequate training to prevent this.

There was no recognition or appreciation of Diamond status. There was no thank you for being our most loyal customers. Front desk should be schooled in this as well. Check out at this hotel is 11AM. Called to extend it as Diamond and was given a firm 12:30 and absolutely no later.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kayce H, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Rose City Conference Center Inn, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
On behalf of our staff I would like to thank you for all of your feedback. I agree 100% with everything you have stated. We are currently in the process of training and retraining our staff. I do apologize to any inconvenience that we may have caused you. I am glad that you found our rooms to be up to par. Our housekeepers go above and beyond to keep our rooms looking like new. Once again I thank you for your feedback and will be letting my clerks see your statements so that we can get them back on the right track.
West Palm Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Erica at the front desk is an Angel. The accommodations was perfect. The hotel is a real non-smoking facility. Rooms are up to date, large, and extra clean! Beds comfortable. Kids loved the glass enclosed shower with 5 shower heads. LOL! Breakfast was hot and variety, including healthy ones. Staff very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kayce H, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Rose City Conference Center Inn, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
I can not wait to show Erica. She is new to the Front Desk and will super excited that she has been acknoledged. Thank you so much for your comments. I am so pleased that you and your family had a wonderful time with us and we hope to see you again.
Lynn Haven, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Excellent mid-range hotel which includes a full breakfast and offers a large facility for entertaining suitable for wedding receptions etc. and also a good sized conference room. Very accessible to anything in Thomasville.

1 Thank Lee R
Kayce H, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Rose City Conference Center Inn, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you for helping to promote our meeting space. I am glad that you got to take a look at our whole facility. I hope see you again real soon!
Greenville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Of all the Thomasville, GA hotels I have stayed in, this was the cleanest and most attractive, The beds were super comfy; the Internet speed was fast; and the shower was awesome with just the right amount of water pressure. An extra plus was the friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely stay here again when I return to Thomasville!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your feedback. It makes our staff feel much appreciated when we see comments like yours. I hope you return back to our area soon!
THOMASVILLE, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel was clean, my husband loved the breakfast and the beds were comfortable. The shower was great--it has a hand held shower head as well as mounted heads and if one desires there is a place to sit in the shower--and it didn't have the loose hairs I have found in most other hotel showers. The selection of television stations was good and the hotel was in close proximity to several restaurants.

1 Thank Wynter C
Kayce H, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Rose City Conference Center Inn, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I am happy to see that we made your stay pleasant. Our Breakfast attendants do their best to make sure our food is fresh and hot at all times. Our Housekeepers take pride in our rooms and do their best by making sure their are no hairs in the room. I do hope that we do see you again.
Bushnell, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Rooms are big and comfy! LOVE the showers with the multi shower heads! The lobby has a beautiful chandelier and every floor has a balcony over looking it. Love the people and the service! The only complaint is the coffee isn't the best, but that is just my opinion, I am not big on strong coffee... everything was great and we will be back. My husband travels for business and stays here at least 2-4 times a month. Love this place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Karen R
Kayce H, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Rose City Conference Center Inn, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments. I so happy to see that your husband stays with us often. When ever you come if you let the breakfast clerk know she will be more than happy to make the coffee a little weaker for you. We hope to see you again very soon.