Best Western Plus Rose City Conference Center Inn
$185
$179
The Paxton 1884(Thomasville)
$275
All reviewsfront deskbest westernsindoor poolbusiness or pleasurewalk in showerexcellent hotelbreakfast areagreat showermodern hotelgreat place to staylonghorn steakhousebreakfast was excellentcomfortable roomclose to downtownsitting areasmall townyou will not be disappointed
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel was clean, my husband loved the breakfast and the beds were comfortable. The shower was great--it has a hand held shower head as well as mounted heads and if one desires there is a place to sit in the shower--and it didn't have the loose hairs I have found in most other hotel showers. The selection of television stations was good and the hotel was in close proximity to several restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wynter C
Kayce H, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rose City Conference Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

I am happy to see that we made your stay pleasant. Our Breakfast attendants do their best to make sure our food is fresh and hot at all times. Our Housekeepers take pride in our rooms and do their best by making sure their are no hairs in the room. I do hope that we do see you again.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Rooms are big and comfy! LOVE the showers with the multi shower heads! The lobby has a beautiful chandelier and every floor has a balcony over looking it. Love the people and the service! The only complaint is the coffee isn't the best, but that is just my opinion, I am not big on strong coffee... everything was great and we will be back. My husband travels for business and stays here at least 2-4 times a month. Love this place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Karen R
Kayce H, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rose City Conference Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments. I so happy to see that your husband stays with us often. When ever you come if you let the breakfast clerk know she will be more than happy to make the coffee a little weaker for you. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We only stayed one night here but after a 2 week round trip of the southern US States we are qualified to comment on hotels. This one is clean, the rooms are spacious and well lit, the WiFi actually works and the staff is seriously interested in the Guest's well being - highly recommended!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TaiTam1
Kayce H, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rose City Conference Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments. We are always commited to make sure our guests are comfortable and happy during their intire stay. I am glad to see that we did do that for you. I hope you had fun traveling the world and got to see exciting things.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

From the outside fountain, high-ceiling lobby with a crystal chandelier and better-than-average rooms, this was a great choice as we traveled home from a family wedding. Thomasville, GA is a lovely town and we took time to drive through with a stop at the BIG OAK tree. Staff was friendly. Loved the shower with multiple shower heads, although one of the four did not work. Very comfy bed. The best part of all was that we took advantage of a summer promotion and the night was free.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for loving the design of our wonderful hotel. I am sorry that one of your shower heads did not work. If you would like to send me an email in regards to which room you stayed in so that I can make sure that the issue has been resolved. My email is bestwesternrose@gmail.com. I do hope that you do come through our wonderful town again.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The place is new and clean and IU have stayed here several times over the last 2 or 3 years. The rooms are clean and amenities are well kept. The pool was clean and ecercise room is larger than I had expected and ll equipment was in good working order. The airconditioner worked great and is always a great thing in the hot summer months. The rooms were quiet too.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kayce H, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rose City Conference Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Comments like these I love to post up for our Housekeepers to see so that they can see how much they really are appreciated. It is always great to see that we keep all of our guest satisfied everytime they come. Thank you so much for your comments and hope to see you soon.