“Nice place to stat”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Thomaston
Hattiesburug,
“Nice place to stat”
Reviewed March 1, 2010

We went to Thomsaton with friends for a weekend visit, his father had suggested the days inn and we trusted his suggestion. First of all the price was outstanding, $55 a night plus tax was great, the rooms were clean, the beds I thought were hard, but my body liked them because I slept great, the staff was very friendly, I checked in at 11:30 pm and the desk person was very cheerful even that late at night. If we ever go back to the Thomaston area we will certainly stay at the days inn.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
thomastongm, Owner at Days Inn Thomaston, responded to this review, July 27, 2010
Thank you very much for your comments about our property.
We do our very best at delivering the best value for the price we ask. We recently added brand new bedding and get great reviews from our customers. We look forward to hosting you again when you pass through the area.

have a great year and happy traveling

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed August 25, 2009

Hotel looks like it has been remolded to some degree. Employees were very helpful and courteous. The room I got was clean and nice with two exceptions. The bath tub has a crack just above the front right side and goes backward about a foot and a half. The refrigerator has no light and controller. It looks like it's hard wired directly to the mini freezer. It also does not cool all that well. The air conditioning unit looks brand new and has a digital base unit controller. Other colleagues rooms were similiar if not better.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments. Just a brief update on our renovations.
In 2009 we did a lot of renovating. We changed bedding, pictures, vanities and carpeting. The tubs with damage have been replaced with new tubs. I didn't follow your comments on the refrigerator. We do check our refrigerators to make sure they are cooling properly.

We certainly hope you will give us another try in the future.

Thanks
Atlanta
Reviewed May 1, 2009

After bad experiences at other hotels in Thomaston, Days Inn became the only hotel that I will stay at when I visit Thomaston. Friendly and helpful people, clean rooms, fast check-in and out - all I can ask for.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo
Nashville
Reviewed April 20, 2009

The staff was very friendly.
Pete and Asha , the Owners, wonderful people.
Their daughter Melissa was so sweet and gave directions to places to go.
Catherine, the Manager, no words could describe what a sweetheart she was. She made sure everything was taken care of for my fiance and I.
Misty the night shift girl was as sweet as she could be, helping with a number of things with no problem.
Denise the Housekeeper , we did not see very much of her, and she knew we wanted it that way. LOL.
The room was very clean and cozy, was much more than we expected for the price.
I have stayed in Hotels for alot more and they were not half as nice.
The neighborhood was quite, which was a bonus as well.
We will be returning to The Days Inn Thomaston,Ga whenever we are in the area.
Overall, there is nothing bad to say. Perfect!!!!!

Jamie & Enrique

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
alabama
Reviewed September 27, 2008

I recently stayed in this hotel for 6 days and nights.There were holes in the shower plugged with toliet tissue to stop the leaks.The sink was broken and would not hold water.The tiles in front of the shower were cracked and crumbling,staff tried to hide this by covering it up with a bath towel.The airconditioner leaked constantly and carpet was constantly soaked.The tack strip under the carpet poked into feet everytime i entered the bathroom.There were no batteries in the t.v. remote.I had to purchase my own.For 4 nights in row construction workers hung-out in the parking lot drinking and playing loud music.The breakfastbar was a joke.The food was cold and stale and coffee was not hot at all.Upon checkingout I made these complaints to the manager(the male india man)he was very nasty to me.He yelled at me saying I should have reported needed repairs sooner.It is not my responibility to keep a record of all needed repairs.If rooms are cleaned daily housekeeping should be aware of needed repairs.The manager made no apology to me and offered no compensation for my bad experience.He just continued being rude to me blaming me for the problems instead of excepting responibility and apologizing.I come to Thomaston once a year and i will never stay at this hotel again!!!!

• Liked — was able to bring pet along
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
pgpatel, General Manager at Days Inn Thomaston, responded to this review, November 18, 2008
The about review is as fabricated as can be. The guest did stay 6 nights but would not allow housekeeping staff to clean her room. Also the repairs she said she needed were never brought to the staffs attention until the day of checkout. The only problem that is listed that is true was the air conditioner was leaking. It was September and near 100 degrees outside. We try to ensure perfection for every guests' stay, though, things happen sometimes. Anytime a guest has any type of complaint it is resonded to in a very timely manner. All I can say is come try for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

Travelers are raving about these Thomaston hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Thomaston
Quality Inn Thomaston
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#5 of 10 in Forsyth
Holiday Inn Express Griffin

Been to Days Inn Thomaston? Share your experiences!