Days Inn Thomaston
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$69
Econo Lodge(Thomaston)
$60
Lamar Inn & Suites(Barnesville)
$65
$54
$119
Econo Lodge(Forsyth)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 3, 2010

Clean and updated rooms, really pleasing with a larger fridge, sofa, desk, and coffee table. The WIFI worked perfectly. My only major negative is the parking, the parking is terribly cluttered. The trucks and equipment trailers in the parking lot made manuvering complicated and frustrating. Each morning, someone decided to run their huge truck for an hour in front of my room before leaving and at about 7 am, every day !! REMOVE the pool and add parking spots. Stellar rooms but a horrid parking situation. Park early with no large truck in front of your room and you will be pleased.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank moonlighter6
thomastongm, General Manager at Days Inn Thomaston, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2011

Thank you very much for your review of our property. We do apologize for the parking situation. We know it can be frustrating at times when our crews are in house. We actually starting directing the trucks to a designated area for trucks but sometimes we have so many that we have to let them in the parking area. We assure you that we will keep a close eye on this and continue to look for a resolution.

Thanks again for the kind words and we look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 1, 2010

We went to Thomsaton with friends for a weekend visit, his father had suggested the days inn and we trusted his suggestion. First of all the price was outstanding, $55 a night plus tax was great, the rooms were clean, the beds I thought were hard, but my body liked them because I slept great, the staff was very friendly, I checked in at 11:30 pm and the desk person was very cheerful even that late at night. If we ever go back to the Thomaston area we will certainly stay at the days inn.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
thomastongm, Owner at Days Inn Thomaston, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2010

Thank you very much for your comments about our property.
We do our very best at delivering the best value for the price we ask. We recently added brand new bedding and get great reviews from our customers. We look forward to hosting you again when you pass through the area.

have a great year and happy traveling

Reviewed August 25, 2009

Hotel looks like it has been remolded to some degree. Employees were very helpful and courteous. The room I got was clean and nice with two exceptions. The bath tub has a crack just above the front right side and goes backward about a foot and a half. The refrigerator has no light and controller. It looks like it's hard wired directly to the mini freezer. It also does not cool all that well. The air conditioning unit looks brand new and has a digital base unit controller. Other colleagues rooms were similiar if not better.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments. Just a brief update on our renovations.
In 2009 we did a lot of renovating. We changed bedding, pictures, vanities and carpeting. The tubs with damage have been replaced with new tubs. I didn't follow your comments on the refrigerator. We do check our refrigerators to make sure they are cooling properly.

We certainly hope you will give us another try in the future.

Thanks

Reviewed May 1, 2009

After bad experiences at other hotels in Thomaston, Days Inn became the only hotel that I will stay at when I visit Thomaston. Friendly and helpful people, clean rooms, fast check-in and out - all I can ask for.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2009

The staff was very friendly.
Pete and Asha , the Owners, wonderful people.
Their daughter Melissa was so sweet and gave directions to places to go.
Catherine, the Manager, no words could describe what a sweetheart she was. She made sure everything was taken care of for my fiance and I.
Misty the night shift girl was as sweet as she could be, helping with a number of things with no problem.
Denise the Housekeeper , we did not see very much of her, and she knew we wanted it that way. LOL.
The room was very clean and cozy, was much more than we expected for the price.
I have stayed in Hotels for alot more and they were not half as nice.
The neighborhood was quite, which was a bonus as well.
We will be returning to The Days Inn Thomaston,Ga whenever we are in the area.
Overall, there is nothing bad to say. Perfect!!!!!

Jamie & Enrique