“Always a good place to eat”
Review of Chili's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chili's
Ranked #39 of 55 Restaurants in Thomaston
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

When I am in Thomaston it is custom for me to visit Chili’s. Always a good place for food. All different kind of meals. So you van come again and order something different. I did!

Reviewed October 6, 2017

I had the salmon and a very nice size portion. Great service and very friendly and fast. Id go back I had a good experience

Reviewed June 1, 2017

Expensive for what you get in my opinion. My wife got the the chicken salad and she said it was not the good. My quesadilla was good. The service was excellent. Expect to spend north of ten dollars per person. The quesadilla was the only thing I could find on the menu I would eat.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Small town Thomaston this is where I ate both nights of my stay. Made everything bearable for me.

Thanks

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

I ordered online for faster service, Ha that's a joke. Service was awful and so was the food. Ordered,wings, sliders, fries and a small salad. It was like a entree platter. Food was extremely salty and over cooked. I wouldn't give this to my dog.