“Okay”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #25 of 55 Restaurants in Thomaston
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 1013 Hwy 19 North in Thomaston. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed July 21, 2017

I like Mexican food and I decided to try this Taco Bell. The service was good here. The food was average. I have been to better Taco Bell's than this.

Reviewed June 2, 2017

My favorite menu item is the Mexican Pizza. The drive-thru is super fast and the employees are very courteous.

Reviewed June 7, 2016

I enjoy the specials...and it puts a little spice in your appetite. the drive thru is convenient. The employees are nice and glad to help.

Reviewed February 5, 2015 via mobile

I go often but now I can get a great breakfast for little to nothing and it's awsome go figure I just love it

Reviewed September 13, 2014

Before you leave because they have staff that does not know the complete ingedents that come on the items they sell. I had one to many issues with the evening bunch and stopped saying there all together.