“Good, fast food”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #24 of 55 Restaurants in Thomaston
Reviewed June 2, 2017

My favorite menu item is the Mexican Pizza. The drive-thru is super fast and the employees are very courteous.

Reviewed June 7, 2016

I enjoy the specials...and it puts a little spice in your appetite. the drive thru is convenient. The employees are nice and glad to help.

Reviewed February 5, 2015 via mobile

I go often but now I can get a great breakfast for little to nothing and it's awsome go figure I just love it

Reviewed September 13, 2014

Before you leave because they have staff that does not know the complete ingedents that come on the items they sell. I had one to many issues with the evening bunch and stopped saying there all together.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

Food is good, though it has gotten really expensive to eat here. I can't come out under $15. Service is minimal. Feels like they could care less whether you like the food or not. Have to ask for any condiments to go with the food.