“Small town surprise.”

Aviano's
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Thomaston
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed March 4, 2014

They offer a Greek chicken breast salad that is out of this world. My wife and I are able to have a full meal sharing a large one. Be sure and order it with their house dressing. They have a varied menu and a friendly staff.

3  Thank Hays A

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Lasagna is great! The Philly cheese steak is good too. We eat here about twice a month. Fully recommend to anyone wanting a nice sit-down dinner.

1  Thank Harold-Brandy C
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Aviano's is in my hometown and we always go there when I visit. It is a favorite for my whole extended family. The gyro's are great- as are the salads. I enjoy the unassuming atmosphere- where the food is the focus- I even gave my Grandmama a gift certificate from here ( via the phone- they were very accomodating!)In a town with few exceptional choices, Aviano's certainly shines out as one. I am getting hungry right now just remembering my last meal there!!

1  Thank GypsyJulie
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Aviano's Greek Salad w/ Grilled Chicken served with their House Chicken can't be beat. The flavors meld perfectly in this beautifully prepared dish which always pleases. And the portion is huge, so if you order a regular salad be prepared to take away left overs. This hometown establishment is a favorite with our family and we frequent often for lunch and dinner throughout the month. Other favorites include the lasagna, the Veggie Pizza, the House Pizza, and the Cannelloni. They have daily lunch specials as well as evening features. You just can't miss with this place and will always come away pleased that you came. They also have take outs. Service is always with a smile and the tea is great too! And even though, I moved away, I still look forward to returning "home" and taking my Mom out for a meal at this great place. Believe when I say, you'll enjoy the food. It is worth the trip! Thomaston is blessed to have this culinary delight in our "hometown."

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Our group of friends eats here frequently. The service is excellent. The Greek salad with grilled chicken breast is my favorite. It is large enough for my husband and me to split. The Aviano's Special pizza is also very good. Our friends like the shrimp pasta dish, but I haven't tried it. I wish the owner had a more attractive location, but the staff works hard to provide good food in a friendly atmosphere. One drawback for me is that French fries come as a side for lots of things; I would rather have a healthier side.

Been to Aviano's? Share your experiences!