“Don't go there.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 19, 2012

If you want good food drive a little farther on up to Clayton to Miss Meg's, Mama G's or one of the other good restaurants in Clayton. The food at the Grill was terrible and it was very cold the day we went there. No heat where we were seated.

1  Thank dixiegirl50

Reviewed June 28, 2012

During a visit to the area, my husband and I stopped in for lunch and what a pleasant surprise! We really enjoyed our hamburgers and cole slaw. Fresh buns, meat cooked perfectly, super tasty. The service was johnny on the spot, the decor was simple, but clean and everyone was very friendly. We'll be sure to stop there again the next time we're in town.

1  Thank Calvin350
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Great food and service in a wonderful building. Make sure that you have room for cookies and desserts.

1  Thank Chevin W
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Had lunch before the falls with my daughter; wasn't "my" best idea to eat heavy before walking all those steps, but the meal itself was great. Will definitely stop back next time we head to Tallulah Gorge.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I have been to the grill before but they now have a menu with several different versions of pulled pork made on the premises. I almost ordered a second one afterr I ate one that had bacon and coleslaw on it. The slaw by itself is the best I have eve had. There was a salad called the Gorge Salad...not like gorge yourself but named after the massive Talluhla gorge across the street hundereds of feet deep.The salad was plentiful and had nice juicy grilled chicken strips on top...fresh...not out of a box. If you want to really get to the "I can move point" have the fabulous grandmas's banana pudding. It is run by a local prominent artist and son. Her paintings are on the walls and are done by exceptional talent. While you are there visit the tree-trunk artist next door who can carve vertually anything out of a tree truck. Great food...fun place covered in flags and canoes and oars. It was just great and is kid friendly. You have to give it a try. It is even better now that the last time I was there.