“Super 8 stays”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Tallapoosa

Super 8 Tallapoosa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Tallapoosa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Biloxi, Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Booked a room a month in advance. Paid 49.99 + tax for 3 days for a total of $170ish. I got there and the guy up front told me the online price is incorrect that it is actually $89 a night not $49. I told him I had already paid and he said he would cancel the room if I didn't give him $120 extra. I demanded to see the manager and it turns out he was the manager. There are more hotels 5 minutes up the road. Take your business elsewhere.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank KeeganJ44
brijesh p, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Tallapoosa, responded to this review, December 9, 2014
On behalf of the staff we want to thank you for filling out our guest survey.so that we may better serve you in future.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

Don't let the #1 hotel on trip advisor deceive you. It's the only hotel here. Take my advice, keep going! Customer service is a 0 and the rooms are nowhere near new and are the worst I've ever seen. They also don't honor the price online.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Ksrob5
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tallapoosa
Quality Inn & Suites Bremen
Super 8 Carrollton GA
Super 8 Carrollton GA
#6 of 9 in Carrollton
Hampton Inn Bremen-I-20 (Carrollton Area)
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 7 in Villa Rica
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#5 of 9 in Carrollton

Been to Super 8 Tallapoosa? Share your experiences!