“great bbq/efficent service”
Review of Biguns Barbeque

Biguns Barbeque
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: This place just opened and they have standing room only for their barbecue and sides. We ate there yesterday and are going back today. The phone number is 706-253-7675 and the restaurant is attached to a Chevron station on the corner of Carnes Mill Rd. and Hwy. 515 in Tallking Rock, Ga.
tallahassee
“great bbq/efficent service”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I had heard about great food and nice size potions. Went on a Sunday afternoon (got in the middle of church crowd.) and long lines had formed. You order from the cashier and pay as you order our food. One in my group ordered a burger with extra pickles and they were charged a dollar (you get a serving size not the two or three extra). The cashiers were very busy and went off in the middle of taking orders to make tea, restock condiments etc. (they did this without a word of warning.) The cashiers were efficient but not friendly. The food is very good and they have a large menu selection. We had the Bigun Burger, ribs and pulled pork. The food did not disappoint. The sweet potato fries are especially good they are served with a sweet marshmallow crème and may be eaten as a desert. I will go again. I do think knowing they are going to be busy and they could have extra people to make tea and restock. Cashiers could be friendlier.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank djkwwp

Lynn Haven
“Rude Employees”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

First of all let me say that not all of them are rude and I do understand that they were extremely busy but there was no need to be rude about things. Let me explain a little more . We found this place about three weeks, just happen to luck out and stopped there,. well we liked it so much that we decided that the next time coming through we would eat there again. The fist time went off without a hitch but this past Sunday was a total different experience.
The girls at the counter were plum rude. Fist of all we spent a total of 50 dollars on our order to go. wE orddrd BBQ and I ordered the extra large hamburger and I asked for extra pickles on it, well when I was handed my receipt I was charged a dollar for the pickles .What? They put the extra pickles in a small cup and charged me a dollar. All I asked for was :"could I get extra pickles on the burger" anyways when I asked if I was charged a dollar for the pickles it went down hill from there. She said yes that I was charged for the pickles and I asked that she take them backi that I didnt ask for a cup of pickles. She huffed and took a big breathe and let it out and said that she would. There was no need to act like that and put on that kind of show. You shuld have seen it. I was very pleasant the whole time.
Then we get out to the car just to realize that they forgot to put in the BBQ sauce and the ketchup. So I had to go back in after that and then the girl at the counter sniped at me asking me " didn't they put it in the bag?" I said they didn't I wouldn't have came back in if they had. She then again acted a lie na you know what. They have great food but you also got to have good employees working for you, for that reason I give them an average. Not sure if we will be back are not right now. As I said this was our second time to eat there and they are a little high in price but I don't mind paying the high prices if the food is good but I wont tolerate rude service!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Lobster0
“YUMMY!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Just moved to jasper and I've had biguns for the past 3 days!! Pulled pork is so soft and tender! All the sides are mouth watering!! I can't get enough!

Mills River, North Carolina
“Just Ain't None Better”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

What a find in this great BBQ place and Gas Station, It's called Biguns meaning they have a Bigun and a Littleun on most of the menu items, I had the littleun lunch sandwich, Potato Salad and a Drink, can you believe for just $5.50, no skimping on the portion size even on the littleun. I know Barbecue and this is one of the best located right on the corner of Highway 515 (the 4 Lane) and Carnes Mills Road. So good I stopped back by on the on the way out for breakfast and had myself a sausage biscuit with egg and cheese and again one of the best Don't miss this one even if you can. Well worth the drive from NC for me.

• Visited December 2013
Jasper, Georgia
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is a very good BBQ place to eat. Took some customers to Big Uns Barbecue. I have the bbq pork salad. The sauce is excellent. It is located in the same bldg as a Chevron gas station but don't let that fool you. The brisket sandwich my customer had looked great also.

• Visited November 2013