“Good food - Strange service”
Review of El Valle

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Valle
Ranked #12 of 33 Restaurants in Swainsboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The fajitas were about the best I have ever had anywhere. On the other hand, before I even sat down a kid mumbled something about "drink?" Later he came over and mumbled "Ready?" Never saw him until he came up and mumbled "Done?" Then I got my check and went to check out and checked out without the guy behind the counter uttering a word. The motto "We fix great food, but we hate you." I give it three stars for really good food. The rest . . . well . . .

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

We eat here on a daily basis and it is an enjoyable experience each time. The waitresses are awesome, as are the waiters. The only issue we have had is differences in our checks at the end of the night. Sometimes they are higher than they should be.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The El Valle is a nice Mexican restaurant. The chips are plentiful and the salsa has a mild bite to it. It is smooth in texture without any large chucks so you can get an ample amount on each chip you dip. The menu carries the typical Mexican cuisine offerings and there is the numbered combination plate section as well for those that like to sample several things.
The restaurant is laid on the left as you enter with booths on the sides and then long rows of tables down the middle sort of like a German restaurant. These tables seem to be necessary as there are often parties of 8 or more here. The right side section behind the bar is spacious and usually set aside for some parties if reserved.

The food is good and the service friendly. I would suggest eating here for Mexican when in Swainsboro.

Been to El Valle? Share your experiences!