Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$70
Hotels.com$70
Expedia.com$70
Agoda.com$70
Orbitz.com$70
eDreams$70
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

We were traveling and needed somewhere to crash for the night. I was SOO impressed with this place, they hit every high point! It was clean, cost efficient, AANND checkout was at 1 since we got there at 6am

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Suwanee, GA - Gwinnett Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Hi Traveler,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Until the next time, We’ll Leave the Light on For You

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

This was a last minute trip. I was actually booked at a neighboring hotel by a major chain. Although I receive a very generous discount, I decided not to stay there because of their horrible customer service at check-in. I noticed this motel near by. Not only did they accomodate my walk-in, they were beyond helpful. The facility is very clean as well. They are conveniently located near restaurants. Sandip and the other gentleman at the front desk are both very efficient and very accommodating. I will be back.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Suwanee, GA - Gwinnett Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Dear Amber,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is important for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect and hospitality. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We strongly encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Our stay was pleasant. Updated rooms! Affordable. Clean. Safe. Great location and close to I85. And free coffee! The General Manager, Sandip, who also worked the front desk, was professional and Very accommodating! Sonia and Lourdes provided our housekeeping services. Those ladies were welcoming and provided service with positive attitudes; just awesome! The cons of our stay was the construction noise during the day for the room renovations. The noise was off and on and they stopped early so it was bearable. The other con was the cigarette smoke smell on the second floor. Even though we were in a non-smoking room our room was filled with the smokey smell and it was throughout the hallways as well. Opening the Windows helped a lot. Should we ever need to we would go back. Thank you for a pleasant stay!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2018

stayed at this Motel6, as you can see I gave 5 STARS. The Customer Service at the front desk is very accommodating and professional. The CLEANLINESS/ROOM service is AWESOME and the ladies are GREAT. They checked in on us daily for trash, towels or for any other needs. Then $$ for this area, I could not believe. They have room service for food you can order that's w/in a reasonable price. You have 40in Tv's, Internet/Wifi never went down or had any service issues and they have security cameras everywhere, I felt safe. If you needed service repair for the room they serviced you immediately. This Motel6 I will/would recommend to EVERYONE...A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH

Room tip: I recommend
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We stay here for work when we’re in the area. We usually get 3 or more rooms for us and our employees. Never have we had a bad experience with this place or its employees. They are all the nicest people! Made sure we were happy and everything was good with our rooms.
Clean rooms, comfortable beds, no bugs!!
Great WiFi!
No breakfast but they do offer coffee in the front. Vending machines as well.
Great location with lots of places to eat and a Walmart 5 minutes away.
Thanks again for a wonderful stay we’ll definitely be back!

Date of stay: March 2018