“Likes and dislikes”

Good for: Local cuisine
Suwanee, Georgia
“Likes and dislikes”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been a customer here for over 5 years now...and its gone down hill imo. I mainly stick to the sushi. The Michael roll is my favorite since its battered and fried. I tried some of their other dishes but always found them just okay..or too much of one flavor. Their volcano roll is unfortunately always lacking or off in texture to me. Although most of the staff members are nice, I have had a server treat us very poorly with attitude but turned around to another couple across from us and do a 360-smiles and laughter... everytime I go, she seats us but never serves us so I get the feeling she is avoiding serving our table... Inever tipped her poorly or treated her rudely either. I find orient a decent place to eat...nice set up and manager but I can't vouch for all their dishes. Choose wisely.

• Visited June 2013

Suwanee, GA
“Excellent place!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

My husband and I have eaten in at Orient Garden, ordered delivery from them, and picked up take-out. All 3 ways of enjoying this restaurant are great!

The lo mein is amazing (and tastes even better the 2nd day as leftovers) and the spring rolls are really crispy. I don't think I have had anything here I didn't like though...The food is fresh and the service is good.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank chrissyinatl
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Food, Fast Service, Great Menu Selection!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I took my sons here for dinner and had a fantastic experience. We enjoyed the nice environment and decor at this restaurant, the friendly and quick service, and the japanese and chinese menu selection. Ingredients were fresh, sushi was very good, and my sons raved about the chicken fried rice. Many menu selections are under $10, so it is a good value as well. Highly recommend the bean curd with mixed vegetables (ask for the spicy sauce if you like spicy) - yum! No complaints at all. We will definetely be back!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank GraceJ321
Atlanta, GA
“Superb”
Reviewed March 8, 2011

I eat here every other month for lunch, and I am always amazed by how good the foot is. Service is quick, and the value second to none. General Tso's chicken is great, egg drop soup is great, egg rolls are great...you get the picture.
Interior is nice as well. This is not a buffet, and that's a good thing.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank 2gapeaches
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Very good 'sit-down' service and carry-out”
Reviewed December 21, 2010

Our only negative criticism is the Sunday buffet. We have had wonderful service in the restaurant during the week and carry-out too. We have only tried the Sunday buffet once and were disappointed in the quality of the food and the selection. We know that it is unfair to judge a restaruant based on one Sunday buffet and are willing to try it again. In summary: both the table service/food and the menu selections are excellent.

Been to Orient Garden? Share your experiences!