“Truly Authentic!”

Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Wilton, California
“Truly Authentic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

I was surprised this restaurant wasn't listed in Trip Advisor! This is one of the most authentic Korean restaurants I've ever eaten at! It was close to our room, in a shopping center with predominantly Korean businesses, in fact there were three restaurants in the center. The menu was a little daunting for me at first, but Vern knew what everything was and that was a relief. It seemed to be mostly Hot Pots and Soups, which was fine with us! I got a shot of the next table's meal when it arrived, a two person Hot Pot, looked great! Vern chose the Korean Blood Sausage Soup and I selected the Marinated Beef Stew in earthenware pot. I did try some of the blood sausage and it was very good! I admit I had been hesitant. My stew was totally yummy. The beef was sliced paper thin and was thoroughly marinated and the stock from that mixed with the vegetables and mushrooms really created a special flavor and texture. The vegies weren't overcooked at all. I might add this is a very busy place for dine in and take out and the entire time we were there we were the only two Caucasians in the place. The prices are very fair also. If you want the real deal, check out this place!

• Visited November 2013