“Sunday buffet! ”

Cabo's Mexican Grill
Ranked #124 of 208 Restaurants in Suwanee
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Update to my previous review... they now (not sure for how long) have a buffett on Sunday from 11-3 I think. It cost about $8/$9 and has something for everyone. As always, the service is excellent and the manager/owner always goes above and beyond to take care of his customers.

There are newer reviews for Cabo's Mexican Grill

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

All I can say is YES. Must try it is awesome! I have never tried anything that wasn't great. On Sunday starting at 11am they have a huge Buffett, big selection. They have salad, soup, fruit and SO many different Mexican dishes to try. Best part it's cheap! The manager is beyond nice he always goes over and beyond to please. I go almost every weekend and I can't to return soon. You must try if your in area.

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

We eat here regularly and have never been disappointed. I get "La Luncha" (grilled shrimp, chicken, rice, and small shredded lettuce salad) and my wife gets beef and cheese enchiladas. Service is always fast and the servers are very friendly.

2  Thank Clay_Vis
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I chose to have a quick meal at Cabo's in Suwanee and we were very pleased with the food, service and friendly atmosphere. My husband ordered the basic burrito and 2 hard tacos. There was so much, he couldn't finish it all but the quality was excellent. I had the Cabo's Quesadilla which is one of their specialieties and it was superb. There are many occasions when you order steak in a Mexican restaurant, you make a horrible mistake! BUT, the staek was tender, moist and easy to chew. Our server was Gerardo and we absolutely wanted for nothing. Excellent evening and we are dfinitely going back!

1  Thank MarilynDean

Been to Cabo's Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!