“Great Mexican food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Mexican food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

We eat here regularly and have never been disappointed. I get "La Luncha" (grilled shrimp, chicken, rice, and small shredded lettuce salad) and my wife gets beef and cheese enchiladas. Service is always fast and the servers are very friendly.

2 Thank Clay_Vis

Buford, Georgia
“Really good and authentic Mexican food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I chose to have a quick meal at Cabo's in Suwanee and we were very pleased with the food, service and friendly atmosphere. My husband ordered the basic burrito and 2 hard tacos. There was so much, he couldn't finish it all but the quality was excellent. I had the Cabo's Quesadilla which is one of their specialieties and it was superb. There are many occasions when you order steak in a Mexican restaurant, you make a horrible mistake! BUT, the staek was tender, moist and easy to chew. Our server was Gerardo and we absolutely wanted for nothing. Excellent evening and we are dfinitely going back!

• Visited October 2013