“Reliable, Tasty Steakhouse”

Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta, GA
“Reliable, Tasty Steakhouse”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Having been to Outbacks in many different cities, this one lives up to the standards of the chain: a good steak at a fair price, in a casual atmosphere. The waitstaff is attentive, sometimes a little too much, but that's okay, better than being ignored. On our most recent visit I had a grilled filet & grilled shrimp "on the barbie" and it was cooked as requested, and delicious. Their salads are decent, good bread to start, and an altogether nice place to grab a good steak. Of course there's more on the menu except steak, but we usually go here for the purpose of having a steak, and have never been disappointed. Prices and portion sizes are both reasonable. It can get crowded on the weekend...call ahead. And try the Bloomin' Onion appetitizer! To die for.

• Visited March 2013

Saltillo, Mississippi
“ellcellent friendly service”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

great customer service,family oriented,the people are nice,always greet you with a smile.the food taste great

Visited January 2013
Southern Pines, North Carolina
“Reactive- not Proactive”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I visited on a weekend that was very busy. There were several major events going on in Atlanta and the surrounding outskirts. We were seated extremely late and the food looked like it had as long a day as the restaurant. I ordered a mushroom steak type thing and it looked like they made it yesterday- not fresh. Hopefully, management will try to stay on top of busy weekends and plan staffing, etc., more efficiently. In a suburb of Atlanta, it seems they would be used to the corwds by now.

• Visited February 2013
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Consistently good”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This is our "go to" place for dinner. Always good service and consistently good food. I've never gone wrong here.

Visited July 2012
Suwanee, Georgia
“Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I went to Outback for an early celebration of my birthday. Our Victoria filets and lobster tail combos were cooked to perfection. I had the chopped pecan/blue cheese salad and it was delicious. My husband enjoyed his house salad. The service was very good and we enjoyed ourselves.

• Visited November 2012