“Convenient, affordable, and yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Riverside Pizza

Riverside Pizza
Ranked #40 of 202 Restaurants in Suwanee
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Suwanee, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Convenient, affordable, and yummy!”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I regularly go through the DRIVE THROUGH here to pick up dinner for my family. The prices are INCREDIBLE and the pizza is really good. I like the Greek salad the best, coupled with bread sticks. I highly recommend.

• Visited December 2013

Suwanee, Georgia
“BEST breadsticks”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Always friendly and the breadsticks are AWESOME when they come right out of the oven. My boys love the individual pizzas and my wife will eat the entire breadstick order if you turn your back long enough.

Visited September 2013
Cedar Brook, New Jersey, United States
“Good pizza, fast!!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This place is great! They have a drive thru for pizza. You dont even have to order ahead, if you want a cheese or pepperoni pizza. And priced just right, $5.99. Breadstix only $1. Great if you are on way home and need a quick meal.

• Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Eh, had better and had worst”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

It's ok for a quick grab and go pizza, I've had worst but I've had way better, imagine a Stevie B's or Ci Ci's pizza with little better pizza, only go here if I'm in a rush as they have 9 out of 10 times pizza ready to go

• Visited June 2013
Creve Coeur, Missouri
“Good pizza cheap”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We get Riverside at least 1x a month. Some months more. My oldest son isn't a pizza lover and this is the one pizza he will eat. The family has also fallen in love with the bread sticks also. It's a joke when we go to Riverside, we get pizza, bread sticks salad etc, so our $5.99 pizza meals turns out to always be more b/c we always end up ordering more. I have never done the drivethrough b/c the line always seems so long. I have also placed orders over the phone when I ma ordering a large quantity from them and they are always ready and hot.

Friday evenings for the last minute dinner seems to be the most crowded and you hay have to wait 5-10 minutes for your za.

Visited July 2013

Been to Riverside Pizza? Share your experiences!