“Great California club in a spinach wrap”

Brown Bag Deli and Cafe
Ranked #20 of 216 Restaurants in Suwanee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Me and my five girlfriend had lunch at this deli, service was good, salads was huge and I mean huge. We will defiantly be back .

1  Thank sherryann p

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I don't know if it's just bad luck, because the reviews here are good, but each time I've been to Brown Bag, has been a bit disappointing. The selection is good, and the meat is of good quality. However, every sandwich I've had there, has been made with dried-out bread, bordering on stale. If the bread seemed fresh, I'd bump this rating up a notch, because the service is decent and the place has a nice cozy deli-ambiance, but the bread should be outstanding, and it hasn't been, for me. I will say their potato salad is delicious and the large selection of desserts is impressive (though I've never tried one). Prices are okay, but who ever heard of paying extra for a pickle at a deli?! Maybe that's only on the carry-out menu, but just sayin'. Not my favorite spot, but hopefully it will improve if we have future visits (my husband likes the place, go figure).

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is the place ot stop if you are on the green and want something quick to take out onto the green. Good food, prices not cheap but then decent quality never is

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great spin on deli sandwiches. From the bread to meat to sides this place is sure to provide a great meal and of great quality.

1  Thank Ashley A
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Went there for lunch and the place was delightful. There is a huge variety of deli meats, cheeses, breads, and toppings. Service was quick and courteous. The servings were generous. The place is somewhat small, so I can image there may be lines and it may be dificult to get a table (although weather permitting there are outside tables). Nevertheless, I think it would be worth the wait.

I certainly intend to return if the opportunity presents itself.

1  Thank MikeT100

Been to Brown Bag Deli and Cafe? Share your experiences!