“Ok food and service”
Review of Taco Mac

Taco Mac
Ranked #53 of 214 Restaurants in Suwanee
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: From the genuine food to the craft on draft to the lively cheer-with-your-new-best-friend atmosphere, we've put everything in place so you can connect with your friends and your family. And, that group at the next table. And, even the table next to them. After all, we're all here for the same reason-to unwind and have fun. Come By. Hang Out.
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

This is a sports bar and not sure it much kids friendly. Food is a bit pricey for the quantity and quality. Not sure will visit again

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Tv's everywhere so you don't miss a play! Great wings and surprisingly good burgers. The wings are always good but this time figured I would get the cowboy burger with pimento cheese and it is the best burger on there menu. We had great service and had $3.50 16 oz Yuenglings beer. My wife had the fish tacos and said they were good as well and tose were cheap. They have over 100 different beers and just a good place to go!!! This location seems to be better then some of the others I have been to.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Nice work Taco Mac and Suwanee. You're a match made in heaven. Taco Mac wings and beer selection make it a great place to catch a game or relax after a long weekend day of running errands or herding the kids around town. It's the same Taco Mac you knew in the city, now in Suwanee!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I am a local and I visit this Taco Mac a few times per month. It's always a great place to watch a game (LOTS of TVs) and the food/beer is great -- so many selections of beer (100s, literally) and I love their menu.

It's a little more "family-friendly" than I usually like, but it IS in the 'burbs, so that happens. :)

Reviewed January 18, 2012

This Taco Mac is situated in a location that caters to a lot of the business folks in the area, as well as the residential. Unfortunately, it's not really my choice of a lunch place. I'm not into sports (unless it's ballroom dancing) & I prefer a salad for my meal instead of wings & burgers. I saw most of the tables were loaded up with men glued to the numerous tv's and who were woofing down HUGE burgers which, to a foodie, I admit I would have liked to have TRIED but they were gigantic and, had I endeavored to eat a whole one, would have been out of commission for the rest of the day. They all seemed to clean their plates so they must have been good.

For me, I ordered the shrimp & avocado salad which was passable at $8.95 but nothing extraordinary. The shrimp were cooked well but there were only 5 of them. The ranch "dressing" was super thick (I asked for it on the side) but was actually delicious. It just looked like mayonnaise in a cup which isn't too appealing. My boss ordered soup & salad, choosing his soup to be the chili. Frankly, it looked delicious. I didn't try it but he said it was good. Pictures of both our orders are attached.

Our waiter was nice & attentive.

To sum it up, there's nothing at this restaurant that is "bad" per se, it's just that it's not really a business woman's lunch place. It's more like a "guy hangout".

Been to Taco Mac? Share your experiences!