“Another reliable meal.”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 204 Restaurants in Suwanee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Another reliable meal.”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I arrived late in the Suwanee area on Monday and decided to go to the Cracker Barrel restaurant close to my hotel.

As usual the meal was good and the service was just fine. If there is one complaint that I have about Cracker Barrels, it is the country or religious related music on the stereo system. It gets real old fast. Get a more diverse music selection playing.

• Visited May 2013

North Carolina
“Great meal/service”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The food and service were excellent. The staff was very accomodating or our party of 12. We were seated in a timely manner, too!

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Family Favorite”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

If you know the menu and you like that type of southern food, you just can't lose here. My only advice would be to either rise early or sleep late on the weekends as the wait can be quite long at times.

If you a good ol' southern breakfast, you just can't lose here. The food is quite consistent and delicious! While I don't partake as much, lunch and dinner are outstanding as well. The pot roast is so tender it can literally be eaten with a spoon! The veggies are very well done in the southern style (don't come here expecting al dente).

If you do get there during a crowded time, the store is a fun place to pass the time. I can't say I've ever purchased anything other than some unique old style candy you can't find anywhere else, but it's still a fun place to browse.

Service can suffer during the rushes like many popular breakfast places, I'd like to see more runners to help the servers during the busy periods, but if you bear this in mind during the rush, you're experience should be just fine.

Sometimes I wake up in the mood to try something new, but those days when I want no surprises, I go to Cracker Barrel!

• Visited November 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Comfort Food well Served!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Good crowd, friendly service, usual good food. Very convenient to Courtyard and Fairfield. Recommended for tired travelers like me!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Yum Yum”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am orginally from Ohio so I thought these were special to us. However, once I moved to Georgia I was happy to have a piece of home near to me. Have only ate there for breakfast, a family tradition.

Visited August 2012