“Great meal/service”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #18 of 209 Restaurants in Suwanee
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The food and service were excellent. The staff was very accomodating or our party of 12. We were seated in a timely manner, too!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

If you know the menu and you like that type of southern food, you just can't lose here. My only advice would be to either rise early or sleep late on the weekends as the wait can be quite long at times.

If you a good ol' southern breakfast, you just can't lose here. The food is quite consistent and delicious! While I don't partake as much, lunch and dinner are outstanding as well. The pot roast is so tender it can literally be eaten with a spoon! The veggies are very well done in the southern style (don't come here expecting al dente).

If you do get there during a crowded time, the store is a fun place to pass the time. I can't say I've ever purchased anything other than some unique old style candy you can't find anywhere else, but it's still a fun place to browse.

Service can suffer during the rushes like many popular breakfast places, I'd like to see more runners to help the servers during the busy periods, but if you bear this in mind during the rush, you're experience should be just fine.

Sometimes I wake up in the mood to try something new, but those days when I want no surprises, I go to Cracker Barrel!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Good crowd, friendly service, usual good food. Very convenient to Courtyard and Fairfield. Recommended for tired travelers like me!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am orginally from Ohio so I thought these were special to us. However, once I moved to Georgia I was happy to have a piece of home near to me. Have only ate there for breakfast, a family tradition.

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

You can always count on Cracker Barrel for good food and decent service (most of the time at least). This location is no different...always serving breakfast items and have a good selection of southern cuisine served up in a national restaurant chain fashion. No real complaints for this restaurant.