“What a treat”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #4 of 208 Restaurants in Suwanee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed June 27, 2014

During a recent trip to the Atlanta area, my wife and I stumbled upon Jim and Nicks while looking for a place to eat dinner. My wife does not like BBQ, but I love it. What a pleasant surprise! We had the Carolina pulled pork plate with collards, Mac and cheese, beans, and onion rings. My wife loved it so much that when we return to Atlanta in mid July, she has stated that we must eat here again!

There are newer reviews for Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We went for a late lunch, and were happily surprised by the food, and unhappily surprised by the lunch prices. The BBQ is the best I have sen in the area, and the service in a quiet time of the day adequate.
For a slightly upscale BBQ meal in a country-ish motif, with a large bar (on the left side as you walk in) with sports on the TV, I recommend Jim 'N Nick's as an excellent choice.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Went on lunch hour while on a business trip. Immediate seating, waitress suggested her favorites, since it was my first visit. Ordered BBQ sandwich with fried green tomatoes. Free little cheddar biscuits were nice. My only complaint was after the waitress brought the food, she never came back.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I used to look forward to having lunch at Jim n Nick's at least once every couple weeks at this location. This go around, I visited for lunch with my wife and son on the way out of town. Much like the Cumming location, I have found that the portions have gotten smaller and the prices have gone up far too much for my taste. I still think the food is good (pork bbq sandwich, mac and cheese and of course the cheese cornbread things), but the service is spotty - sometimes good and sometimes not. I just cannot get past spending $13 per head for a sandwich, side and tea/soft drink with tip for lunch And they want $10 for a sandwich at any other time! It is just NOT that good. Sadly, I am afraid that I am done with Jim n Nick's for now. There are other places in town to get BBQ for far less than that with just as good a taste and service that is better...

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Seemed that every time we needed something, they were there with it. Did great job explaining the menu.