“Great Pulled Pork and Cheese Biscuits”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #4 of 209 Restaurants in Suwanee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stopped at Jim 'N Nicks for a late lunch after seeing a roadside sign on I85 outside of Atlanta. We missed the location the first time and had to make 2 U-turns on Peachtree Road to get into the parking lot. In fact it was difficult to see any businesses from Peachtree road as none of them had signs visible from the road.
Service was excellent via our server Sharon and we received generous portions of pulled pork. The cheese bread biscuits that were served with the meal were "melt in your mouth". We left with enough food for another lunch and thankfully Sharon added a few of those great biscuits.

There are newer reviews for Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q

Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is one of our favorite places although the location is kind of odd, squeezed between a bank and the interstate. You'll drive right by if your not careful. The bar-b-que and sides great and you get a lot. The hidden gem is the ONION RINGS, reminds me of the rings you could get when I was a kid. Caution though, they are greasy. The rolls are to kill for.

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I ate here on St. Patty's Day and thought the BBQ was great. I sat at the bar and enjoyed great service. My dinner was brought to me quickly. I look forward to many return trips.

1  Thank MarcfromATL
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This has to be some of the worst pulled pork BBQ I've ever had. The meat was dry and not at all tender. It was quite obviously cooked at too high heat and too fast. Of the two available sauces, one was too sweet and the other needed a side order of fire extinguisher to go with it. I did not finish my meat.

On a positive note, the sides (baked beans and slaw) were good; and the cheese muffins were excellent.

Will not go back.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

There were six of us and each of us ordered something different. All the meat selections and sides were very good. The mac and cheese rocked. The staff was exceptionally pleasant and welcoming.

1  Thank nek227

Been to Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!