“stay in Stone Mtn”

Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Stone Mountain
Reviewed October 28, 2013

the service was very friendly,helpful and patience. I am very pleased with my experience. very comfortable bed and pillow.. reasonable price esp nearby Stone mountain area for this kind of luxury place to stay..excellent breakfast selections..

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
GMComfortInnStnMtn, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear vacationtrip12, Our staff at Comfort Inn & Suites Stone Mountain, GA. truly takes pride in providing service that is beyond expectation. Thank you for your compliments and we hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The Comfort Inn and Suites in Stone Mountain GA is perfect. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. I have stayed in hotels all over the world, some great, some good, some HORRIBLE!! This hotel is a terrific bargain in an area that can get pretty expensive. The hotel is relatively new, fresh, clean and excellent in every way. The bedding is comfortable, choice of pillow softness (now it doesn't get any better than that!!!), large screen TVs in every room, fridge and microwave, first class accommodations. I usually stay at Marriott or Choice hotels and this is the reason why. You can count on clean, comfortable rooms and a pleasant experience. At least at Comfort Inn and above in the Choice Hotels chain. I can't vouch for Econolodge as I have had some BAD experiences with them.,

Room Tip: Ice machines on 2nd and 3rd floor so if you use a lot of ice...!!!! Lobby and complimentary breakfas...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Hill2pGuy, Thank you for your compliments of The Comfort Inn & Suites Stone Mountain, GA I am pleased to hear your overall experience was excellent and I hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We booked this property online after studying the reviews on TripAdvisor. Our only concerns were previous reviewers saying make sure IF you want a NON smoking room that you get one and the difficulty on getting to the property.

When I made the reservation I started to add a note that we REALLY NEEDED a NON smoking room, but I did not. I did not worry about the location because I knew we would have our GPS. I actually lived less than five miles from this property in the 1980's and would not have found it without the GPS due to growth in the area. Using the GPS we were not worried until the GPS informed us we had arrived and there was no hotel in sight, only a fast approaching turn lane to get onto another road, BUT just when our heads started spinning in all directions AND the EXIT sign was looming in front of us - THERE IT WAS - you actually enter the property off of the exit lane when traveling in that direction!

We arrived around 11 pm and we could quickly tell that the hotel parking lot was full. We entered the property and were greeted by Sarah K (IF I am remembering her name correctly) with a big smile and a QUICK registration, easily under five minutes! She directed us to our room and I mentioned my concern regarding parking. She stated that there was additional parking around back and that she would turn the pool area lights on to help us while we unloaded our vehicle! We enjoyed our first floor room with a window facing the back parking lot (and an adjacent field) which allowed easy access to our vehicle. ALSO, we never smelled any smoke which seems to be a problem at most hotels even in NON smoking rooms!!!

The breakfast was your normal arrangement, but we did notice TWO additions - 1) on the juice machine next to the apple and orange juice were water options which was a nice addition for us, and 2) the traditional waffle mix had TWO choices, original and cinnamon (we did not try).

When we arrived at breakfast (at 7 am) and when we checked out (at 11 am) we were greeted by Sarah again and even though she had been there through the night she was STILL smiling and quick to handle everything professionally!

Room Tip: The hotel offers soft and hard pillows on their beds. Unfortunately for us, our choice would have be...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
GMComfortInnStnMtn, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Mr_E_in_Alabama, I was really excited by your comments. It was really nice to read them and to share them with the staff. We do strive for all of our guests to be completely satisfied during their stay, and I think that is awesome that you were. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Stone Mountain.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We recently had the opportunity to take my nephew to his first Atlanta Braves baseball game. Since my husband and I had stayed at this hotel before, we decided to try it again. We were pleasantly surprised at the renovations and updates that had been made since we were there in 2012. We had a King room with pull out sleeper sofa on the first floor. Even though we were street side, traffic noise was minimal. The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. The bathroom as spotless, plenty of towels and toiletries. We did have the complimentary breakfast the next morning and it was all we needed. Waffles, bagels, cereal, eggs, sausage, and more. Plenty of coffee and juice.
The staff we encountered were all friendly and helpful The lady that checked us in told us if we had any questions about the area to just ask.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to the Atlanta area, as you can be in downtown Atlanta in about 20 minutes. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The entrance is a little tricky, but once I figured it out it was no problem at all! Plenty of parki...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
GMComfortInnStnMtn, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear TerryC276, I was really excited by your comments. It was really nice to read them and to share them with the staff. We do strive for all of our guests to be completely satisfied during their stay, and I think that is awesome that you were. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Stone Mountain.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Exellent value. Room spacious, quiet, and clean. Beds were just right for comfort. We slept like babies. The free hot breakfast was very welcome. Hotel was conveniently located near Stone Mountain Park, our purpose for staying in the area. The staff was absolutely friendly and courteous. The only problem we had was getting to and from the hotel from the main highway, but this was probably due to our unfamiliarity with the area. All in all, it was just right for us. We highly recommend the facility to other travelers. -- Neighbors from South Carolina

Room Tip: corner suite facing the main road is large, sunny, and quiet
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
GMComfortInnStnMtn, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear James F, I am glad that you had such a great stay with us! We always strive to make our guests as comfortable as possible during their stay. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Stone Mountain, and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I've stayed at Comfort Inns before and they are always clean, neat and comfortable. Great value for the money! The room was nice and quiet.The beds were clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean, no issues there.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Camm22, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again when you visit Stone Mountain, GA!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This place has recently undergone a thorough renovation that is nice and up to date. The rooms are comfy, the free breakfast is good and has good variety, and the staff was extremely nice and courteous. It is conveniently located close to Stone Mountain Park, plenty of restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: Just remember that this place is convenient BUT there is a trick to getting to it. Although it front...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
GMComfortInnStnMtn, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Southernroads,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We appreciate your kind words and we are happy that you had a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stone Mountain
Stone Mountain Manor
Stone Mountain Manor
#2 of 11 in Stone Mountain
La Quinta Inn & Suites Snellville - Stone Mountain

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain? Share your experiences!