We stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites for 2 nights in mid-July. This motel is in a great location if you are planning on visiting Stone Mountain - about 5 minutes away. We liked that we could leave the park and go back to the motel to rest before going back to the nighttime laser show. The staff was awesome. I needed to fax some documents and both the nighttime and daytime managers helped me out with this. The breakfast was good - a cut above other Comfort Inns that we have stayed at with hot sausages, eggs and donuts.
This is not a new property and our room was showing it's age. There was a small hole in the wall, the fabric on one of the desk chairs was torn and the paint was peeling in some spots. There were also several large stains in the carpeting. Our room could have been cleaner too. The business center (a PC in a closet) could have been cleaner too as there were candy wrappers on the desk and floor and paper and pens strewn about.
Since we didn't spend a lot of time in the room, it wasn't a big deal to us, but may be for some others.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites At Stone Mountain
- Comfort Inn & Suites At Stone Mountain Hotel Stone Mountain
- Comfort Inn Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Comfort Inn