All reviewsfront deskone way streetindoor poolroom was cleanstaff was friendly and accommodatingplace to staywafflesthe breakfast areathe sofa bedfirst floorwonderful stayconvenient locationgpsexitmotelcerealremodeling
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The staff was very friendly, conveniently located, the room was clean and comfortable, and the continental breakfast was a blast! If you are traveling in this area and looking for a great place to stay I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Dear Carroll H, What a wonderful review, Thank you for sharing your experience you had here at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Stone Mountain. We so look forward to your return trip.and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

The location is excellent but the comfort level of the bed and the smoke smell in the room made my overnight stay less enjoyable. The hotel was booked solid and I did not want to be too far away from my event so I had to grin and bear it for the evening.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay at our hotel. We hope you will give us a second chance during your next trip to Stone Mountain, so you can experience the real Comfort Inn & Suites - Stone Mountain.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

The front desk was very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were very clean. My kids loved the pool. Breakfast was good, would have liked to have a microwave. We will probably stay here again next time we go to Stone Mountain.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sheila M
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed staying with us!:-) Thank you for you kind words. I’m sure that our staff will enjoy hearing that you liked the service provided. We look forward seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 31, 2011

We stayed in Stone Mountain for 3 days during the week after Christmas. The Comfort Inn is a good place to stay if you plan on going to Stone Mountain Park for a few days. We basically had breakfast there and went to the park. We really only needed a place to get ready and to crash at night. The hotel is very CLEAN and does not smell of smoke. That is always my main concern since I have allergies, and I have a son with asthma. We didn't need the pool or exercise room. We got plenty of exercise hiking down Stone Mountain!

Look for GA hotel coupon books along the way. This hotel honored the coupon in the book, and it was a great deal! We had checked Country Inn & Suites and were told that the coupon could not be used on a holiday. It was Dec 28th - Don't know what holiday falls on that day!?! The staff at Comfort Inn were courteous and helpful.

You can see stone mountain from the hotel. It is very close to the park entrance. If you go during the winter, get the Christmas/Snow Mountain combo value pass. You will get a meal included and unlimited hot chocolate. You can go to Snow Mt one day and Christmas Village the next. It is a good deal. Stone Mountain is a very family-friendly park.

Room Tip: The breakfast room only has 8 tables with 2 chairs each. Use the Meeting Room to eat breakfast - Bigger tables are in there!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Lee C
GMComfortInnStnMtn, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for you kind words towards the hotel. On behalf of our entire staff here at the Comfort Inn & Suites, we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Management – Comfort Inn & Suits Stone Mountain

Reviewed December 30, 2011

My family of four stayed at the hotel during our trip to Stone Mountain this Winter Break. It was close to the Park, our girls loved swimming in a heated pool in December, and the staff was kind and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family