Stone Mountain Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
$72
$92
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
$119
Travelocity
$135
$127
  • Pool
Stone Mountain Manor(Stone Mountain)
$159
$65
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrocking chairsrooms are hugelaser showdirectly across the streetsleeper sofasouthern charman older propertybreakfast buffetsky ridepark ticketspark attractionsadjoining roomsconference centerstaff was very friendlypackagelawnfireworks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Room was one of the small rooms. Half the size of the rooms I stayed in previous years. Looked ok but not after we looked closer. Reported to manager and it was corrected. Should not have had to deal with an unclean room.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Leslie B
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We just came back from a trip to stone mountain and we stayed at the stone mtn inn. The view from the porch is amazing! Rooms are huge along with the balcony. It was the end of the season so the hotel was very quite which was nice. The buffet breakfast was also nice and I love the old feel of the place! It is within a five minute walk to the park entrance. We would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank MamaJ88
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had a great time at the hotel and Stone Mountain Park. Our room overlooked the pool with 2 rocking chairs on the balcony. Grandkids enjoyed the pool. Our room was huge with 2 double bed and a sleeper sofa with plenty of room to spare even when the sofa was let out into a bed. We were on the 2nd floor, which was a big mistake unless you don't mind dragging your luggage up the stairs. That was my fault. I requested an upper floor and assumed there would be an elevator. I will know better next time. There is an additional charge for internet and also a charge for a microwave. I understand the rooms can be quite pricey but our room was only $99 per night and that included a full hot breakfast buffet (regular price of the buffet is about $15 each). If you stay here, food choices are limited unless you want to leave the property. We had brought along snacks so this wasn't an issue for us. The first morning of our stay we overslept because the Inn had NO electricity and this caused some problems with our plans for the day. It wasn't the Inn's fault there was NO electricity but I felt the staff could have and should have handled this situation better. We were without power for almost 4 hours. It was difficult to find out what was going on and then it seemed I was a nuisance for wanting to know. This is my vacation that is being interrupted, I think I have a right to know. Overall, except for this, we loved the Stone Mountain Inn and we are planning on returning. There are some great specials and package deals offered; be sure to shop for them. It will save you a ton of money.

1  Thank Beverly C
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Very quaint hotel. The period "feel" is definitely there. The lobby staircase is amazing. It is well maintained with large rooms that have great balcony's with comfortable rocking chairs overlooking a courtyard. Check-in was a breeze. The staff were great. A special thanks to the housekeeping staff for finding and returning my reading glasses. I cannot thank you enough. We had breakfast on site. The biscuits are too die for!!!!!!!!!!!!! As another guest points out, you are inside the park. There were no stores other than the hotel gift shop. Our visit happened to occur after school had started in the Atlanta area, so most of the attractions in the park were closed. The gift shop at the tramway closed at 4:30pm. The hotel thoughtfully provided a list of the open restaurants within the park.

1  Thank tennistrek
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Loved the location of this hotel directly across the street (in the park) from where the laser light show takes place. This place was spacious, well kept, landscaping was beautiful at the pool/courtyard. I think we were in the wheelchair accessible room on the 2nd floor - it was huge and had a sleeper sofa. One sad thing was that there was a problem with the water temperature (hot at night, cold in the morning). We didn't have time to wait for it to be dealt with in the morning, but the staff seemed to think that it could've been handled quickly. The wifi wasn't free so that was a bummer, but I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: ask for wheelchair accessable room on 2nd floor - lots of space
1  Thank ncga2r