This is an excellent place for a families. Although an older property and more like a motel, Marriott has updated everything, including carpeting, beds, and bathrooms. The rooms are HUGE - two double beds and a sleeper sofa - you could add at least 3 more sleeping bags if you wanted. The location is directly across the street from the Stone Mountain theme park, giving us the option of returning to the room mid-day to get changed, take a nap, etc. The hotel is literally under the shadow of the sculpture on the mountain - absolutely beautiful.
- We purchased room + breakfast for $20 extra - this was well worth it for the hot breakfast buffet. There are no other breakfast options nearby.
- The walls are a bit thin - not exactly noise-proof.
- The hotel does not serve lunch or dinner - you will need to explore other options.
Admittedly, this is not a place for a romantic getaway - you probably want to go to the posher Marriott Evergreen resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Stone Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Stone Mountain Hotel Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott