“Excellent service and very friendly staff”

Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Stone Mountain
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The entire hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. Everyone (and I mean everyone) greeted us when we were in the lobby or the hallway or at breakfast. We stay at Hampton Inn often because we like the consistent quality and service. But I've got to say that the staff at this Hampton Inn were more friendly and helpful than any other hotel. We had a few special requests during our 4 day stay and the staff responded quickly and gladly to help us out. We were very pleased. The staff should be commended.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We have shared this with the staff to both recognize and encourage everyone to continue their efforts towards providing every guest an Excellent Hospitality experience. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will return the next time you find yourself in the metro Atlanta area.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Hampton is so convenient to Stone Mountain Park. Our overnight stay was very good. The beds were very comfortable and the room was quiet. This was our second stay in 17-18 years and we were very pleased.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Thank you so much for your repeat business, we truly appreciate your loyalty! We will share your review with the team to continue to encourage their efforts to provide an Excellent Hospitality experience to all of our guests.

We hope to see you in another 17-18 years, or sooner if you like!

With warm regards,

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I have food stolen from my fridge and my luggage was moved around not where I left it. Have finished going through my items but stuff is missing. Hotel has nice beds shower pressures isn't great. Service desk lady told me my stuff being stolen wa a their fault even though I was told its safe to leave my belongings in the room. False.

• Stayed: June 2014

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced some lost items during your stay. Please contact me directly if you would like to discuss the specifics of your situation so that we may attempt to remedy this. You may reach me directly at the hotel phone number: 770 934 0004

Reviewed June 6, 2014

The staff are excellent. The location is good. My family enjoyed the hotel. We were able to visit Atlanta area attractions during our stay. The comfort of the hotel room was a welcome respite on our vacation. The staff huddle that we witnessed one morning was marvelous.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

We want to thank you for your positive feedback! We encourage our team by using examples such as yours as they strive to provide an Excellent Hospitality experience for all of our guests.

We would also like to express our gratitude for your patronage and would enjoy seeing you return if you decide to come back to the metro Atlanta area.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Stayed 1 night while visiting Stone Mountain. Inn was very well maintained and very clean. Staff was very accommodating. Arrived well before normal checkin and asked to store luggage while at park. Nita was very courteous and found us a room. Met manager during social. He was very enthusiastic about his hotel and its amenities. Recommend if you are in area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your positive comments and have shared them with the team to encourage them to continue their efforts to provide an Excellent Hospitality to all of our guests.

Thank you for your business, we hope to see you again when you are in the metro Atlanta area.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

we travelled with a sports team and although our room's air did not work...no one else had an issue. The hotel looks very clean and besides our room problem, there were no other issues. So I will try to not let our problem effect my entire review

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for providing this feedback. We are glad to have had the opportunity to address this more directly in separate communications.

We would also like to express our gratitude for your gracious approach to the situation and hope that you will consider us in the future should you return to the metro Atlanta area.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

My family and I will never stay at this hotel again. The staff is unfriendly and unaccomadating, the air in the room did not work, I did not feel safe walking out of the hotel to my car. There is a "club" right beside the hotel and when I walked to my car you could see all these teenagers in the parking lot with their alcohol bottles. This is not a hotel I would ever recommend for a family to stay in. The air in my room did not work and when I asked to change rooms they told me they had no other rooms available. I should have left but I had my young daughter with me and did not want to drive around GA looking for another place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for providing us with your observations. I do want to apologize for not being able to addresss the concerns about your room more effectively. We have addressed this with you in a separate communication.

I am also sorry to hear that the Stars and Strikes Entertainment Center left you with the impression it was a club. Fortunately we do have onsite security every night into the early morning. As part of the local community improvement district there are also regular security patrols conducted in the area.

We appreciate your past patronage and wish you safe travels in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stone Mountain
Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain
Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain
#8 of 11 in Stone Mountain
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain? Share your experiences!